.22.

Yoongi felt lost

Yoongi felt lost. It was something he had never really felt. Even before, when Jimin had left, he hadn't felt the way he did now. It was as if a part of him was missing and he just felt empty and hollow.

Throughout the day he just stood in places; contemplating life. Like in the morning, he'd make his coffee and just stand at the counter, spacing out while he held his coffee cup as the coffee would get cold. Then he would stand at the door, looking outside as the rain fell down, hitting every surface, making him think of water droplets falling down Jimin's body like when he was in the bathtub. He'd just sit at the dinner table, with a blank expression, eating his dinner all alone with nothing but the sound of his fork hitting the plate.

That lasted a few days, I guess the storm that had came through made the days even worse. Todd would text him here and there to make sure he was okay, but Yoongi would just read them and not reply.

Night had crept up on him and he shuffles into the den and looks at the piano, envisioning the moment they had their first kiss. He walks over to it and gently rubs his fingertips across the polished surface. He sits down on the piano stool and removes the cover, sliding his fingers across the keys. It was the only thing that made him feel okay right now.

He begins to play it, just playing what came to his mind and it actually sounded pretty good. Music was something he was always good at. He stops playing and rests his hands on his thighs, turning his head in thought. "Hmm.." he hums to himself as he gets up and walks into his bedroom.

Kneeling down on his hands and knees, he looks under the bed. There was a shoebox he had kept all the things from when he was younger inside and he had forgotten about it until now.

He pulls it out from under the bed and sits down, sitting up against the foot of the bed. Opening it, the first thing he sees is a picture of him and Jimin. Yoongi was fifteen and Jimin had just turned thirteen.

Yoongi had his arm around Jimin's neck and they were both smiling, while they held up peace signs. He couldn't believe how boyish Jimin looked.

Chuckling to himself, he sifts through the rest of the stuff, finding his old notebook. "Oh wow." He says to himself as he flips through it, reading the old poems he had written about Jimin. "I've been in love with him for a long time."

He looks up from the book, squinting his eyes as he thought of something, then takes the book, leaving the box of stuff lying there and goes back to the den.

He sits down at the piano and puts the notebook up and begins playing it, trying to write the perfect song.

After about an hour of changing words and notes, he finally had the the perfect song. He smiles to himself as he held the book in his hands, staring down at the masterpiece he had just created.

It was about Jimin.. and it was called 'Forever & Always.'

-this chapter was really short, but next chapter is jimin pov..-
-k-