Special Chapter

* exactly 1 year after jimin passed*

The day was sunny, but a few clouds covered the sky

The day was sunny, but a few clouds covered the sky. It didn't look real, it was way too beautiful to be real. Almost like a painting that someone had created. Birds chirped and butterflies and hummingbirds flew around with their ecstatic buzzing. People walked down the streets all cheerful and happy like nothing bad had ever happened.

But there was Yoongi. Sitting at the bus stop waiting to catch his bus to get to his therapy appointment.

It had been a year since Jimin passed; today being the actual anniversary.

So even though the world was so happy and beautiful, he was struggling to feel the same. His bus finally arrives and him and a couple other people get on. He sits in a seat in the back, getting away from others. The bus wasn't that crowded. Two women sat together a few seats in front of him, while a man and a clearly pregnant woman sat on one of the side seats. The man begins to rub the pregnant ladies belly as Yoongi watches. It was obvious he was the father and Yoongi did find it adorable but the way the couple were smiling at one another and showing the love they had for each other made him feel emotional so he looks out the window.

The bus finally gets to his stop and he gets up to get off. As he walks by the couple he stops and says, "Congratulations.." the two look up at him as he continues, "I hope you two have a great life together." They both smile at him and the woman replies with, "Thank you." And Yoongi goes to walk off.

He walks up to the building and before he walks in he takes a deep breath and then goes on inside. He goes to his floor and once he walks out of the elevator the woman at the front desk instantly looks at him and smiles, "Mr. Min. It's good to see you today. You look great!" He walks up to her desk and gives her a closed smile, "Thank you." He signs in as she watches him.

She had a crush on him.

He glances up at her, meeting her eyes and she gives him a smile. He finishes signing in and she says, "Alright, Dr. Romano will see you momentarily." Yoongi nods and then goes to sit in a seat in the waiting room. He looks around and he notices it was always empty when he was there. But he saw a few people when he would come just to pick up his prescriptions. He thought that was strange. "Mr. Min?" The receptionist says making him look at her, "You can go in the room now."

He gets up and walks through the door to her office and she wasn't in there. So he just goes to sit on the couch. The room was pretty cozy. There was a brown leather couch that sat on the left side of the room, which Yoongi sat on, and a side table by the right of it, with a tall plant and a huge window that showed the city of LA when you looked out of it. There was a small desk in the corner of the room opposite of the couch with a desktop computer that sat on it and a few office supplies and Dr. Romanos name plaque. Pictures of flowers hung from the wall and a tall lamp sat on the other corner.