Life's Like a Box of Chocolates

Hanna's POV:
Half the inmates were cheering "Kyle" while the other half was cheering "Kenny"

Fields and Marsh returned from their little talk, quite surprised to see this cat fight going on. I didn't cheer on either one. I didn't approve.

"IM GONNA WORK WITH HER!"
"YOURE A NO GOOD FUCK BOY YOU DONT CARE ABOUT HER!"
"YOU FUCKIG PISSED YOUR BED YOU EMBARRASSMENT!"
"YOU JUST WANNA GET IN HER PANTS"

Just some of the fucked up shit I heard from them both. I couldn't stand to look at them right now. I bet the rest of the table felt the same way. Fields, Marsh, Pails, even Cartman, were mortified.

I couldn't stand to watch so I left. I stood up from the table and walked away,back to my bunk. I tried to stay strong in front of my followers, the faster I ran up the stairs the faster the tears started flowing. What the fuck just happened? Why would two of my friends fight over me?

I climbed up into my bed, and there off my pants. I hate these stupid prison pants. I threw on my cover and cried into my pillow.

Was I catching feelings for one of them? I couldn't bare to watch them fight over me.

"Yu okay?" Asked cartman. I didn't even notice that he walked in.

"Not really" I said.

"Yu might want these" said Cartman and threw my prison pants up to my bunk bed.

"Fucking pants are the least of my worries right now" I said.

"Look hanna don't worry about KYAHL and KIINEY ones ah jooow and the other ones ah perv. Ur too good for them" said Cartman. Surprisingly he was very comforting.

"Thanks Cartman" I said.

"I'll be down in the block area if yu need me" said Cartman and left.

I obviously liked Kyle over Kenny but if I didn't care about either one I probably would've stayed and chanted 'fight' with the others.

They were my friends after all. I can't stay up here all day so I got up and put my prison pants on and went back downstairs to the A block area.

"BREAK IT UP!" Yelled a guard and separated Kyle and Kenny. "Next time you both go to solitary"

I couldn't look at ether one of them. I sighed and continued the battle plans.

"Pails, Warner, Torr, Cartman, some of our best fighters on the front lines. Most of Cardinal's block is weak, just keep an eye out for Sabine McCullough, Lia Camry, Moe Mendez, and Ryan Cole. Why're her strongest players. It's mostly gonna be 4v4 out there as the others will be parts of ambush attacks" I said.

"What about me?" Asked Fields.

"Fields you're known for being sneaky and able to smuggle in shit so I'm putting you on guard distraction with Marsh, and let's put McCormick there too" I said.

"Wait what the fuck why-" started Kenny by once he turned around and saw Fields he immediately shut up. "Don't mind working with another hot piece of ass" and winked.

"The rest are just background fighters part of the ambush team" I said. "I'll deal with Broflovski on my own" and I looked over to Kyle's terrified face.

"Warner grab the red and black markers! Don't forget the sharpened popsicle sticks" said Fields as the others left to prepare.

"Dude what the fuck?" I said to Kyle. "Why were you and Kenny literally fighting on the floor ripping each other into pieces?"

"Hanna I-I" Kyle started.

"Never mind just shut the fuck up kyle" I said and got up. I came back and brought him some ice and tissues.

He had a bruised eye, obviously from Kenny so I gave him ice for that. His curly red hair was all over the place so I brushed it back with my fingers to reveal more blood and tears. I wiped off the blood from his face and gave him a tissue for his bloody nose. I took the last tissue and wiped up his tears but he kept crying.

"I'm sorry Hanna I know I dont look very strong right now-"

"Shh it's ok Kyle" I said and pulled him close and hugged him. He rested his head in my shoulder.

A little while later I checked the time and said, "we should probably go back up and get ready for outdoor time"

Both of us went back to our bunk, and as I climbed up onto mine to get my hairbrush, I noticed a small box of chocolates, which had a note that said
'Will you be mine, Hanna? ~ Kyle'

That immediately made me smile and I said
"Aww Kyle this is so sweet of you"

"Wh-what?" Stuttered kyle and blushed.

I jumped down with the box of chocolates and showed him it. He looked like he was about to say something, but then I said

"Shut up and kiss me"