I'm Here Now

KIAN'S POV

"When are you coming back again bro?" Jc called from down the hall, making me groan in annoyance.

This dumbass.

I had by now at least told him four times when I'd be coming back, and yet, here he is, asking again.

"For the fifth and final time, I'll be back on Monday, I'm just staying the weekend." I answered, walking into his room seeing he was trying to figure out what shoes looked best with his outfit.

He always had to have some sort of aesthetic look, he was a huge photographer after all.

"So we'll probably upload again on Tuesday won't we?" Jc spoke up, tying his shoe before giving me a look.

"Unfortunately." I grumbled, flipping my phone around in my hand, "We really need to crack down on our uploading schedule, we say we upload every Monday and Friday, and yet we always end up uploading on Tuesday and Saturday's, sometimes Sunday's!" I waved my arms in the air for emphasis.

"I know, we suck." Jc agreed, nodding his head as he grabbed his phone and camera.

"We'll figure it all out once you get back." Jc gave me a thumbs up, walking past me to leave his room.

I nodded in agreement, following after him as I grabbed my bag and suitcase.

I quickly grabbed a few snacks from the kitchen, whilst saying goodbye to Hazey and Wishbone before heading out the door to meet Jc in the car.

He was nice enough to drive me to the airport so I wouldn't have to call and Uber.

The drive over wasn't too bad, we hit some traffic here and there, which isn't surprising since we live in LA.

We finally pulled up to the airport, Jc putting the car in 'park' so I could hop out.

"Thanks again for the lift, I owe you one." I saluted to him, grabbing my belongings as Jc saluted me back.

"Tell Aspen I say hey." He smiled, as I nodded in response, waving goodbye as he drove off.

Clutching my bag in my one hand and the suitcase in my other I entered the airport, looking around before I found the lane that took me back home.

Back to New Jersey.

Handing the lady my ticket she quickly scanned it, giving me a smile before letting me proceed through.

Taking my seat I let out a sigh, looking out the window.

Nobody knew I was coming home to visit, it was more of a sporadic of the moment type of thing.

Putting my phone on airplane mode I shut it off, leaning back against the seat as someone took the other next to me.

Sending them a friendly smile, I turned back towards the window, the smile still faint on my lips.

I was going home.

New Jersey

The flight wasn't too bad, I fell asleep for most of it, only waking up when I heard that the plane was landing.

Once finally getting off, I hailed down a cab and then was off to see my family, mainly Aspen.

It was pretty gloomy today, the sky was gray, no sun peeking through what so ever.

The cab eventually pulled up to the house, stopping and letting me out to grab my bags whilst tipping the driver.

Thanking the driver once more I walked up the steps before unlocking the door and walking inside.