Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"I think you're just imagining things, May."

But my angel didn't have the time to stop her and she's now coming to my table. I casually open my phone trying to look like I was busy reading something on it but I could feel and hear my heart beating so fast because of this sudden act.

"Hey Mr. Handsome are you checking on me?" She asked as she seated in front of me. Trying to make a conversation with her. Can she just go away? I don't like flirty girls! I like cute, adorable and hot headed angels like him.

"Are you too shock that a beautiful lady come to talk to you, mr?" I feel myself trying not to vomit with the sweetness of her voice as she address me. And also my angel is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar more beautiful than you so get out of my face, ugly!

I continue being busy with my phone trying to give her my silent GET LOSS but she didn't even stop talking almost like she was talking to herself.

"Don't be shy, na. I caught you looking at me. You know I could give you my nu---" Before she could finish her sentence someone drag her out of my table.

I look up but since I'm wearing my sunglasses, he wouldn't know I'm looking at his angelic face. Looks like my angel save me from this girl.

"Sorry if my friend bother you, sir." He said softly trying to apologize for his friend's behavior. Wait FRIEND?! She's just his friend?! YESSS!

I almost jump for joy but restrain myself when I realize that. So should I thank her for being flirty to me that I found out that they're not together?! I'll give her anything from the menu for being a good person!

I just nodded and again he apologize then drag her with him to their table. Starting to scold her quietly but I still heard what he was saying.

"I know you're single at the moment but don't go throwing yourself to handsome guys..." I could feel myself slowly smiling. Did he just called me HANDSOME?! I'm so happy right now! I really wanna do a happy dance if  only he won't mind. But I know he will think of me as crazy.

"Did you just admit that he's handsome?" Wait is she teasing him for calling me handsome? But I'm more shock when he showed his expression. The fudge! He blushed!

"I said guys not only him." He protest but his face was still pinkish-red as he was averting his eyes from being caught by hers.

"Oh really? For someone who didn't saw full of his face, you call him handsome... But the guys in the magazines I showed you didn't caught your interest to call them handsome. So why are you calling the man beside our table handsome?" She casually said while folding her arms in her chest, leaning back at her seat arching her brows at him, watching his every move.

Forgot what I said about killing this bi-- awesome lady, because she's such a ggod person for being so straight to the point talking to my soon be mine.

" Whaa-what's wrong with that! What if he is the only person who is handsome for me then?! " As he said that he quickly covered his mouth  stand up, took out a money from his wallet, put it on the table as payment for their food and gone out. Leaving her while she was laughing hysterically and soon followed him outside.

When she caught up, she was poking his cheeks and pinching his red ears.

I didn't move from my seat but I could feel my heart beating so fast I'm afraid it will cause me a heart attack. I unintentionally reach for my chest still shock to what I just heard.

Did I just eavesdrop on the most amazing news in my whole life?! Does this mean I have a chance?!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading kab ~