Chapter 41

Chapter 41

|Kimmon's POV|

"When is he going to send the video?!" I glimpse at my phone for a second, checking if someone messaged me while cutting the foundant into shapes and sizes for the cupcakes.

"Kimmon, if you're not going to help. Please step out of the kitchen and get lost." I stopped what I was doing and grab the tray that contains the yellow faundant. I gave it to the person who wants to throw me out.

"I should be the one saying that, Mew. Don't you know what time is it?"

"10:17?"

"You're two and a half hour late! Where were you?" We had a quick meeting last night after the event. I reminded everyone to arrive at 7:30 in the morning so we can start baking the cupcakes and then we will sell it at 9:00 am sharp.

Alot of freshment have already bought our first batch of cupcakes and now where currently making the third batch while the people I assigned are selling the second batch of cupcakes at the front of the booth.

"Gulf, didn't woke me up before he left..." He whispered to himself but I still heard it. "I accidentally overslept, sorry ok?" Mew placed the tray beside mine and finally doing his job. "Also I didn't scold you yesterday when you arrived late."

"Oh yeah, you just gave me a grand introduction in front of all the freshmen. Gee thanks, man." I opened the oven and grab the freshly baked cupcakes, carefully placing it on a vacant table so it will slowly cool down.

"Why were you the Representative? I could have done a better job than you."

"Oh really? Then be my guest." I pointed at the stack of papers near the tray he's handling. "Sum up all the cost we spend on ingredients, then make a report regarding how much money we earn in different batch of cupcakes, another report for the overall profit---."

"Stop!" A smirk formed on my face when he stopped me from saying more. The truth is I'm just bluffing and the only assignment given to me by our department head is earn a good sum of money so we can donate it to charity. "Please do it, Your Majesty. I'm sorry for doubting your abilities."

I tested the cupcakes' temperature with a baking thermometer to check if it's cooled enough. Then I inserted different flavored fillings inside their respective cupcakes. When I was done, I handed it to Mew so he can put on top the icings that our other colleague prepared earlier.

"Aww, now you don't want to do it?" I decided to ignore his pleas. "Also, did you forget? I already informed you beforehand that I'll bring here all the available equipments I have at home so we can use it in our booth because I'm such a responsible REPRESENTATIVE."

Mew just shook his head ending our nonsense argument when Tul opened the curtain (that divides the baking section from the selling section of the booth) slightly.

"Kim, Godt's wife came to see you." Bas? What is he doing here? "He said, he has a gift for you." Gift?

I grab my phone and the third batch of cupcakes before exiting the baking section. I arranged the cupcakes at the display counter didn't bother looking at Bas' direction. "When are you going to send the video, Bas?"

"Bas just went to the toilet, P'Kim." My angel stood in front of our booth in casual clothes, making him extra cute and adorable. Why nobody told me that my wife is also here?

"Goodmorning, Cop." He wai at me, showing respect. So this is Bas' gift for me, bringing my angel to heal and inspire me. "Did you wait long? Sorry I was busy at the back."

"No kab, we just arrived. Bas said there's something he need to give to you." He said softly hugging a bouquet of blue roses.

I pointed at the bouquet. "The theater booth senerade you?" He nodded shyly.

"Yeah, I don't know if the person who sent them is pranking me or not." Cop paused for a second, deep in thought.

"Don't worry, the theater booth never accept customers who only sends them to prank other people. It'll be bad for business." I step out of our booth so I can talk face-face with my angel. "They only agree to those who wants to send their true feelings. Many said that those who received the songs felt special and loved to the point that they reciprocate the sender's feeling."

I paused for a second before continuing. "Do you know who sent it?"

Cop shook his head. "It's anonymous. But whoever that person maybe, I want to meet them so I can say thank you." I just smiled, figuring out what to say.

"By the way P'Kim, a classmate of mine said that your cupcakes are good. Can I buy some?" I showed him the cupcakes that are currently displayed.

"Of course! The caramel, vanilla, chocolate cupcakes are the best sellers today. Do you want a free taste?" Tul gave me the plate of samples with a toothpick. I grab the chocolate one and offered it to Cop. He lean in and took a bite. "So?"

"It's really good. It tasted almost the same as my cake." He savored it for two more seconds before purchasing a haft-dozen cupcakes. I could have payed for it but I'm currently broke from all the additional ingredients for the garnishes, I voluntarily brought those.

"You're TaeTee's cousin right?" Tul said leaning in from behind the counter after giving Cop's change .

"Kab."

"And Kimmon's lo--"

Before Tul can say anything more, I drag him inside the baking station. "Mew might need help regarding the fourth batch of cupcakes. Don't you think, Tul?"

Yes, Tul knows and it's Godt, Tae and Tee's fault. Those three can't keep their mouth shut after the Three-Legged Race and now all the Representatives and almost all Baking Pastry Arts sphomores knows about my adoration towards my angel.

They said they're going to help me but I told them, I want to do it by myself. That I'll slowly court him in my own way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading kab~