Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Even though he was still angry he held out his hand and I absent-mindedly shook it. How come nobody told me that he's also participating in this project? I could have made myself more handsome and eye catching for him! The hell people?!

"I'm looking forward on working with you, P."

"Same here kab..."

"Now Cop I want to introduce you to the other staffs." The moment they were far enough to hear my complains, I went beside Tae. He was standing there like he was watching a drama before his eyes.

"How come you didn't tell me he's part of this?" I said as I pointed at him, he just chuckle.

"I didn't knew you hated that much being in this production that you didn't even bother reading the script." I snatch his script then turn the pages until I found what I was looking for.

Videographer : Copter Panuwat

I mentally punch myself for not even -slightly- open my own script that Tae handed me yesterday. Now because of my stubbornness I gave them a show to watch.

"We thought you knew but good thing you didn't. Cause that moment was better than I could imagine." I throw his script back at him hoping it will fall the scatter around that he needs to pick up all of it but he caught it just in time. Wait, what do he mean by better that he could imagine?

"You knew I won't read the script, right? So you and Tee plan all of this?"

"Aren't you listening? I said 'we thought you knew' but because you're such a thick head, it's your fault that you didn't took a sneak peak at it even though I told you to read the whole thing so you would know the sequence and the cast. Which by the way, that was me giving you a push to read just the list of people." He said shaking his head at me like I'm a big disappointment to him."So that explains why you're such a grumpy this early morning."

"Well you should just told me straight up about him." My voice was full of annoyance but that didn't effect his amusement one bit.

"And let us miss that golden scene of your epic face-off? Nooo, dude." He showed me a picture he took when I was dumbfounded standing in front of my angel. Guess he will use that as a black-mail to me.

"Ha ha ha very funny now delete it." Since he wasn't much taller than me, I easily grab his phone then immediately deleted my scandal. "You lost this time, Darvid."

"Am I? I don't think so, Warodom." He gave me a smirk before continuing. "Since I already sent it to Tee before showing it to you. Now try stealing Tee's phone while he still with your love."

The hell?! How could he? Can somebody tell me why am I friends with such evil people?

"Cause you are the worst than all of us combine." Godt said to me before smacking my head with his own script. "Don't even ask why I read your mind cause your disgusting face shows it all." Wow just wow

"Now, how come I'm the worst? When you all ganging up on me?" They just shrug their shoulders at me.

"This is just payback from all the teasing you did to us. Also we' re just starting." Godt smiled evilly at me then gave Tae a knowing look.

"Did you like our surprise awhile ago?" What surprise? I look at them confuse, then I remembered what it was.

"Don't tell me you set me up for that phone call?!" I didn't know that the caller ID 'TER' was my CopTER. They made me angry so that I could take that call and accidentally let my anger out at my angel?!

"We were just asking you to pick that up, not to shout at him. You're the one who made yourself angry..." Godt then whispered at my ear before backing away from me. "... Who made him angry."

The person he was talking about was now walking towards me with Tee smirkly leading him to me.

"Lastly, he's the main male lead. Kimmon Warodom."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading kab~