Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Before they can ask anymore questions about my love life and decided to interrogate me non-stop. A group of girls came to our table with flirty smiles and drinks in each hand.

"Hi, do you mind if we join you?" They didn't wait for an answer and just seat anywhere they thought was available. I think when they sat every one of us became suddenly sober and not in a good way.

A petite woman sat between Off and I so Gun automatically wrap his arms around Off while glaring at her as a silent message for the woman to back off.

And she did but sadly Girl A focused her attention to me. "Hey~ you're very handsome, P." I nervously laughed. I know that! But heck! I hope my angel isn't here.

Godt whispered something to my ear, projecting a fake smile. "They been eyeing us ever since we came in and we been ignoring them."

The atmosphere of our table ridiculously dropped, Krist looked like he's trying not to pull Singto towards him and yell to the other girls (B and C) flirting to them that Singto is his man, while TaeTee are awkwardly refusing to accept anything Girls D and F offers to them and Godt have the worst luck because Girl G is very touchy and clingy.

I pray for his safety that Bas is also not here...

Someone should tell them that they're just wasting their time since no one in this table are currently (or never) straight...

"Do you come here often, P?" Girl A flashed me a sweet smile but I didn't get to answer her question when my phone vibrates. I'm saved!

"I should get this." I immediately stood up saving myself from this nightmare.

My friends watched me exited the pub hoping someone can also text or call them, ending their misery.

And because I was so excited to leave that scenario I didn't get to read the Caller ID. "Hello?"

"Sawadee P'Kim..."Copter? He called me?! Ahhhhh!! An angel saved me! My angel saved me!

Okay Kim play it cool! "Wadee, Cop. Did you got home safe?"

"Kab, May drop me off since I didn't bring my bike today." I could have take him home instead of her but she 'snatch' him away from me.

"Why are you still up?" I looked at my watch reading the time. It's almost 1 am. "It's late already."

"I couldn't sleep so I decided to play some computer games. Sorry for calling you at this time, but are you home right now?" Is my baby worried about me?

This conversation makes me miss hearing his soft voice. "No, I'm with the gang right now, celebrating." I looked at my friends and they're slowly drowning themselves with alcohol ignoring the pestering girls.

"Managing a two day event was insane, you guys truly deserve it." He sounded so proud, I feel like crying.

"Thanks, Cop. The seniors weren't kidding when they told us that managing an event was stressful and catastrophic.... I'm so glad it's over."

"Really P? Now I'm having second thoughts on being next year's Representative."

"Wait, the Media Arts professors already selected you for next year?"

"Kab, I bump into them earlier when Bas and I was leaving the Media Arts Booth. I thought they were only joking but then I asked P'Singto and he informed me that they also did the same to him last year."

"Condolences, Nong." He bitterly chuckled. "A piece of advice from a survivor of such disasterous event, freshmen are a handful but it pays off when you see them having fun and working together." Oh wow! I sound like an responsible upperclassman...

"I'll keep that in mind, kab." He was quiet for a second before speaking again. "I almost forgot why I called you, P'Kim..."

"Oh right, so what's up?" Of course, there's a reason why my angel suddenly called me.

"Are you with my cousins right now? Are they in trouble?"

"Yes and No. Did Tee texted you for help?" I can't blame Tee for being desperate that he texted his cute cousin to send a rescue team.

"Kab, he said it's an emergency." This is really an emergency.

"Well he and Tae are currently being flirted by women and they want you to rescue them." Cop became silent for a couple of seconds before laughing at the other line.

"Really? Hahahaha they're really such lady magnets." When I think about it, this incident is truly hilarious. Eight gay men are being hit on by straight women, you don't see that everyday. "So how can I help, P?"

"Just missed call them both and I'll also call the others so they can leave that awkward situation. Is that OK?" He agreed, liking the idea. We both ended the call and proceed to our plan.

I was about to missed call Singto when a thought came over me.

My angel could have called Tee or Tae but instead he called me? Why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading kab~