Chapter 17

Chapter 17

"Talk? About what!?"

I pulled my arm away from him so that he could let me go and look at him angrily. What right does he have to just drag me away?! I was enjoying my time looking at the most beautiful view ever in my entire life!!!  

“It's such a beautiful sunny day yet you look at me like I just made it rain. " I lean my body to the nearest tree beside me and look at him, bored. Can he just go away?

"Spill it or I'll spill your blood right here, right now?" He quickly put his hands up surrendering but his smile didn't leave his face. Why are all this people keep on teasing me? Is it fun annoying me when I just want to enjoy my time?

"Dude chill ok? I just wanna remind you for the 10th time about the project. Since I know you will intentionally forget about it if I don't inform you over and over again." He handed me a white folder full of the needed documents concerning about the said 'project' then pat my back. This stupid thing again?!

"How many times have I told you, I don't want to do it?" I asked looking at him with a stern face.

"10th but not my fault, right?" He said with a teasing smile while putting both of his hands on his nape.

I just glared at him and look through the documents that I already saw for the 10th time cause this is the 10th copy of the official documents that I kept on throwing to the nearest trash can I could find. Of course, he is 100% aware of it.

Same stuff, nothing change. Hayst!!! Everytime I read what it was my head instantly hurts!

"I know I could count on you, friend. "

With that statement he left me standing alone in the side of the cafeteria looking at where he run off while mentally cursing him cause he just ended my life. Great!!!

I almost crumpled all the papers but stop myself and all I could do was sigh cause I can't do anything to decline it.

I walk back to where my angel was siting awhile ago but with my luck, he was nowhere to be found. Why does it keeps on happening to me?! Did someone cursed me?! No that would be impossible since no one would dare curse such a handsome human-being as myself. So maybe today is just not my day.

So I decided to just seat there since I don't have anymore class to attend and watch as everyone stress out with all of their activites.

Few minutes later, I felt super bored so I took out my phone and just scroll through all the posts in Instagram. My favorite past time, stalking my friends then comment anything that comes to my mind.

As usual there are many photos of mouth-watering food, beautiful sceneries, edited collages and daily photos of the people I'm following. But I guess I'm currently not in the mood to annoy people with all of my creative comments so I just scan through all of it.

Then I stop at one photo of Bas with Godt enjoying their precious date with table full of different sweets and desserts. He should have mentioned how good of a friend I am for giving him that once in a lifetime coupon!

"Bas really love sweets, huh?"

"Love? More like addicted already." I was laughing but stop myself when I recognize that voice. Looks like karma look my way this time.

"Oh sorry for snooping through your phone suddenly...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading kab~