━━ chapter four.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥❝ 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒 ❞

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
❝ 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒 ❞

THE THREE ENHANCED INDIVIDUALS entered the abandoned church, surrounded by a curtain of darkness. Hearing the news of Tony Stark wanting to meet them, fuelled their anger. A sign to finally strike down the one who destroyed their lives. Minho blew a tuff of hair falling in his eyes, walking closely next to Wanda. Pietro noticed his strange behaviour, opting to ask him about it later. Now was not the time for an argument.

Minho surveyed the church, no apparent silhouettes of the man in sight. He grew impatient, thinking whether this was a ruse. Perhaps Costel played a pathetic prank on the three of them. If that was the case, Costel would be really upset soon once he sees his ball is deflated.

"I am here." a voice echoed in the building. It did not sound like the billionaire's voice. Minho spotted a man covered in a red cloak, his entire appearance hidden. The three individuals walked closer to the unknown man, curiosity clear in their minds.

"Who are you?" Minho spoke up.

"Did you know this church is in the exact center of the city. The Elders decreed it so that everyone could be... equally close to God. I like that, the geometry of belief. You're wondering why you can't look inside my head." He turned in the direction of Wanda. The man sounded like a philosopher.

"Sometimes it's hard. But sooner or later every man shows himself." Wanda said. Fear was evident across her face. Minho clenched his fists, trying to calm his nerves. This seemed sketchy to the mint haired boy.

"Oh, I'm sure they do. But you needed something more than a man. That's why you let Stark take the Scepter." the man continued to speak.

"I didn't expect... But I saw Stark's fear. I knew it would control him, make him self-destruct."

"Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create... smaller people? Er... children! I lost the word there. Children. Designed to supplant them. To help them... end."

"Is that why you've come? To end the Avengers?" Minho soon finds the courage to speak up. The man looks in his direction of Minho, seeing the curve of his mouth turn into a smile.

"I've come to save the world, but also... yeah." he answered Minho. The man soon removed the cloak covering himself, revealing his true form. Their eyes widened in surprise.

"Who are you?" Pietro asked.

"I am the product of Tony Stark's fear. Ultron." The artificial intelligence walked around the church. Minho felt a heavy lump sitting in his throat. Pietro held his wrist to calm him down. Minho pulled away from him, walking with Wanda closer towards Ultron. Ultron soon led them out of the church.

"Where are we going?" Minho asked.

"Just follow me." Ultron spoke.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE THREE INDIVIDUALS followed Ultron to the abandoned Hydra Research Base. Minho looked back at the containment rooms. He could not believe he used to live in a confined room for a year. Pietro nudged him, insisting him to talk.

"Are you okay?" Pietro whispered.

"Now is not the time." Minho bluntly spoke. He walked away from the speedster, closer to Wanda. She looked at him, worry across her face. He will speak to her later.

"I have taken over the base and been busy with creating an entire army. However, with the three of you, we can finally defeat them."

"What is your plan?" Wanda asked.

"The boy with speed and the boy with electrical manipulation, together we can defeat the Avengers with mere strength." Ultron said.

"And Wanda?" Pietro asked.

"You can tear them apart from the inside." Ultron said.

"I like the sound of that." Wanda smirked.

"So what is the plan?" Minho managed to speak up once again.

"This exoskeleton, I want to make myself less...how do you say, vulnerable. There is a substance, a precious metal. The only use the this metal has can be found in Steve Roger's shield."

"What is this metal called?" Pietro asked.

"Vibranium." Ultron paced around the room. Minho was quite unsure about this new alliance. Something in the back of his head made him believe the three of them were making a mistake. However, this was the only way to get his revenge, so be it.

"Where do we have to go?" Minho played with the sparks sputtering out from his fingers.

"An individual named Ulysses Klaue is a dealer of this precious material. We will be going to the edge of Africa to meet him. I suggest the three of you ready yourself for the long journey." Ultron soon walked away from them, the room silent once again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

"SHOULD WE be doing this?" Minho asked Wanda and Pietro.

"If it means getting our revenge Minho, so be it." Wanda said.

"I guess we should get our stuff in order before we leave." Pietro said, notifying Wanda he wanted to speak to Minho alone.

"I'll see you two later." Wanda left the two of them alone. Minho realised what was happening, deciding to get away from Pietro. However, the silver haired male was too fast for Minho's liking. The familiar smirk spread across his face, Minho pushes past him, exiting the base. This did not stop Pietro, as he zips in front of Minho.

"Minho, I don't know what I did but please can you stop being so cold towards me." Pietro said.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Minho played dumb. Pietro pushed Minho up against a wall, his face inches from his own. Minho tried not to look at him, as he felt his heart rate increasing rapidly. He had to control the wild thoughts running through his mind.

"Just a little bit closer." Minho said in his head.

"Minho! What is going on with you!" Pietro shouted at him. Minho snapped out of his trance

"It's none of your business. We have a job to do so I suggest we get ready." Minho walked away from Pietro, leaving the silver haired boy alone. It killed Minho to treat Pietro coldly as he just did but it was the only way to hide the his growing feelings. If Pietro knew about the attraction Minho festered for him, it would ruin their friendship. Minho would rather lose the chance of confessing his feelings than to lose his best friend.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

UNEDITED

a/n: the new captain marvel trailer is so good! i cannot wait for it to come out next year! anyway sorry for the terrible chapter. this is what happens when you leave a story for a week and lose all creative inspiration. anyway thanks for your support!

- 𝖙.𝖘