20

sorry that this is kind of shitty!!! I started school yesterday and have been super stressed preparing. I hope I won't have another block after this, but in case I do pls comment so I won't feel as shitty :))))

"Can you show me how to use this?" Bucky asked Bri, hanging his torso over the back of the couch and shoving his phone in her face.

Bri blinked and craned her neck back to look at the screen. "Who told you to download Snapchat?"

"Sam."

"Oh god, please tell me he didn't make your account."

Bucky bit his lip and avoided eye contact. His silence was the only confirmation Bri needed. She quickly took his phone and patted the cushion next to her. A dorito was hanging out of her mouth while she concentrated on fixing Sam's wrong doings. Bucky had interrupted her Parks and Recreation binge, but she didn't mind until he grabbed the chip from her mouth and put it in his own.

"What the hell?" She looked at him, face scrunched up. "That was in my mouth!"

"I'm hungry." Bucky replied, tilting his head back as his talked so no food escaped his mouth.

Bri rolled her eyes and handed the bag over to the old man. Bucky sat extremely close to her. Their thighs were touching, Bucky's chest was pressed against Bri's side as he continued to watch her type away, and his chin rested on her shoulder.

"Did you fix it?" He asked after swallowing a handful of chips.

Bri coughed and turned her head. "Jesus Christ, Buck. You have dorito breath." She kept trying to hold her breath when he would jokingly breathe in her face. "But yes. I changed it to your actual name instead of 'Bucket Burns.' Please never give Sam your phone again."

Bucky kissed her cheek and smiled when she tried to scoot away to avoid his cheesy covered lips. He simply secured his arms around her waist and nearly pulled her into his lap. "Thanks, doll. You're the best."

"Get away from me, you human cheese doodle!" Bri groaned. She squirmed in Bucky's lap for a few more seconds, suddenly self conscious because of her weight and the amount of physical contact.

Bucky immediately picked up on her rigidness and placed her back on her own cushion. He left his arm around her and slowly put his head on her shoulder. "Can you show me how to send pictures on here? Sam already added everyone for me."

"What do you want to send? Nudes?" Bri cackled.

Bucky's eyes flew open and he quickly shook his head. "No! Is that what this is for? I swear to god, Sam told me it was easier than texting!!"

She made sure to reassure him it was simply just photo messaging and the youth of today used it for privacy reasons. Bri then demonstrated how to take pictures with filters, send them, and chat with someone if he didn't want to regularly text. She even sent him a few from her phone so he could practice and make as many silly faces as he wanted. The two went back and forth for over twenty minutes until Steve entered the room and demanded that Bucky go run errands with him.

"I'll reply in a second, Bri!" Bucky waved before running off to catch up with Steve.

"Don't send me any dick pics, Bucky!" She joked, getting comfortable on the couch once again. "And brush your damn teeth!!"

"You two are disgusting." Sam shouted from the kitchen. He had just came back from his daily run and wanted to make lunch.

"You're one to talk." Bri gave him a condescending look that made Sam roll his eyes. "I know so much about you, Samuel Wilson."