Chapter 8

It's been 3 weeks after the whole shopping-at-night-event. He left just four days back.

He had to fly to Chicago, said he had to meet a long lost friend.

Well I have to agree that these few days have been fairly bad as I've been completely lost and clueless. When he was here, the day would be filled with some sort of activity, shouting or going to T.G.I.F on Mondays. Of course I was strongly against going out to eat, I'm just not interested. But him being him, he compelled me to go with him, and before I got do anything about it, he had already picked me up and put me down outside My apartment. I didn't eat much, I couldnt. He finished up the whole thing. 

"June! where is your mind?! Look what you're doing!" Uncle Smith shouted, making me startle In the process.

I looked down at what I was doing, and realized that I was spilling the coffee which I had to serve.

"oh...sorry" I said, blushing. 

See? Lost.

I quickly got a mop and cleared up the brown mess.

"June. Talk to me after you clean up" He commanded.

Oh boy ...

"Yes, Uncle Smith?" I called, in small voice.

"June, ever since that boy James has left town, you've not been concentrating. At all. What has happened to you? Are you In love with him?" He asked with the most angriest expression on his face.

"What?! No!! He's just a really close friend!!" I shouted.

I can't be in love with him, its hardly been a month since I know him.

"How can he be your best friend?! You barely even met him!" He asked.

"Exactly then how can I be in love with him?!" I shouted back.

He stood there, speechless.

"Whatever he did to you, I'm not liking it. Honestly, you were better before he met you.Get yourself together June." He said.

Tears gushed out of my eyes like a flood after the ice had melted. I stood there, astonished by his words. He basically said I was better miserable.  My judgement was wrong. So wrong.

I took of my apron in a rush and ran for my apartment. Funny Im getting the feeling of deja vu. Oh I know why. This has happened before.

My pillow was stained with tears and moist. My eyes couldn't look more red.

I just can't take this anymore.  My life is already miserable with not having anyone by my side, and when I finally have James as someone who acts like a true friend, someone has to ruin it.

Nothing ever, ever, stays in my life. Everyone walks out. Can't God just stop now?! if he wants me to die, then just do it! And I Want that anyway. I can't bear more of this pain.

I never shouldve gotten closer to James, I'm positive I'll lose him.

Enough.  That's it. I've had enough of sadness. I'll blow up if I take more.

I remember thinking the same thing the second year after their death...

*Flashback*

*CRASH*

Down went the glass and hit against the hard ground, shattering to pieces.

By now around 7 glasses were on the floor, broken.

Too much.

Too much of crying.

Too much of blood.