Chapter 22

Hi there :) I hope you're liking it so far..
One thing, I would like this chapter once again to @StenchSlash , not because he's amazing  but because he's the bestest friend I cud ever ask for ^_^  ILYSM!! please go read his works. please. pwease? :3
AND!!
for feels (like Mega ultra super wicked feels) when I say "cue music" that's when u play "Iris" by Goo Goo Dolls . I love it.. <3

"No, I don't fucking care if you have things to look after. I want my goddamned money. You promised. I had to work for 6 six years. I gave you six years.  Time up. I gave you wanted. Your turn."  She said, clenching her fists and taking slow steps towards me.

I was trapped.

"I know. I have half the money. But I can't come here for a while,I have things to do... I need more time. Please," I begged.

"I gave you 6 mother fucking years, more time?! are you fucking retarded?!" She cussed loudly.

"Two more months and I promise I'll give you the money," I said, my breath becoming heavier.

"If you don't, I will hunt you down and kill that little thing you have to take care of, GET IT YOU LITTLE FUCKER?!" She said, punching my harshly in my stomach.

"Y-yes.." I winced in pain, sliding down the wall.

she left me just like that, in the dark.

I need to work fast.

Its not safe anymore.

June can't be with me.

Its too dangerous for her.

No.

I remembered everything this morning.

I can't believe I forgot. 

I needed to work fast and get the deal over with.

Then I'll have June in my arms.

I just need to get the damn money.

I checked the calendar and realized i had only 20 days left.

I ran my hands through my hair and breathed heavily. 

I hadn't even realized and if I don't do it soon...June could be in danger...

I picked up my phone and dialed the number.

"Hello? yeah. Ill give you the money in 2 days. Promise me not to harm her." I said.

"Aww, someone's in love with that miserable little bitch.. tsk tsk. Fine. Deal." She said in an evil tone.

"She's not a bitch! I mean..fine..deal."

"Better. Be here soon you little shit," She muttered and hung up.

I know where to get the money from. But I need to move soon.

And fix the June problem..

But first the money.

"Hello? Yeah..Scott, meet me at the bridge. And get the money," I said into the phone.

"Give me 10" He said and hung up.

The sound of the running water was soothing. The water shone in the daylight. I walked on the bridge, waiting impatiently.

"James, finally. Where you been bro?" Scott said cheerfully.

"Oh nothing. Got the money?"

"Yes. Now explain me what's happening,"

"She wants the money. I have responsiblities I can't abandon them. I could go for a few days but.. Not right now." I said and sighed.