Chapter 14

This was too awkward. What i did to her, it was ..yeah. I had to make it non awkward.

"So how about we watch a movie?" We both said at the same time.

I guess she wanted to make it non awkward too. This always happens. We end up saying the same thing.

i laughed it off.

"How about..Paranaormal Activity?" i said.

"Uh, James, You couldve chosen something funnier. No, that movie doesnt even make the category of Horror"

"Come on, for fun!"

Well, it's non awkward!

We rested against the cushions and shared one blanket. She had a bowl of popcorn and the lights were off.

"We watch too many movies" She said.

"Is that a bad thing?"

she looked at me with a thinking expression then said "NAH" and took some popcorn and stuffed it in her mouth.

"Oh look oh my god what's wrong with that boy waah so scary boo hoo " She said in a sarcastic tone. 

"I agree. I feel goosbumps" I said,sarcastic.

She made a "seriously" look and i shrugged.

Half way through the movie, she looked scared, which was hilarious. I slowly crept my hands on her waist and she screamed loudly.

"AH! WHAT THE HELL?!" she shouted.

I laughed hysterically and fell off the couch.

"I HATE YOU!" she said, with a not so fake hatred expression. She walked into the bedroom and shut the door with a loud thud.

Oh no. This is bad.

I opened the door to see an angry June sitting at the edge of the bed looking at the ground cursing under her breath.

"June, I'm sorry"

She looked like me like she was going to kill.

"NOT OKAY." she said.

I went over to her and bent on , my knees before the bed and stroked her arms.

"Juuune please" I pleaded.

She hmphed and looked away.

(A/N : i want to make them kiss so badly but i cant let this happen now :'( )

"june?" I asked.

She still didnt reply.

I slowly stood up a bit and brought my lips over to her cheek and lightly kissed it. She went numb. I took her face in my palms and brushed my lips over her ears. I slowly went down to her neck and brushed my lips slightly against it, causing goosebumps to form everywhere. I pressed my lips, hardly, on her neck and let it linger. She didnt even move. I expected her to push me away...Does she like me too? 

"Forgive me, please babe" I pleaded once more.

I looked at her face to look into her eyes only to be greeted by a pair of closed ones. 

"June?"

"Hmm.....?" She hummed in response. 

I laughed slightly and said "Lets sleep, yeah?" 

She opened her eyes wide and said "Why?" 

"It's late"

She pouted. "But I wanted y-" She cut herself off.

"Wanted what?" I questioned.

With an embarrassed face she looked away and said "Nothing" 

I shrugged and laid her down.

I got into bed next to her and put my arms around her. 

Without any warning she turned and nuzzled her face into my chest. I pulled her closer and fell into deep slumber.