Chapter 13

A/N: This one's for @PeaceLoveMusic1598 !!  hopes yous likes its 

I'm so confused. Do I like him? Do I love him? I seriously can't decide and my head is aching now. It's just..whenever i see him, i feel happy on the inside and all those butterflies flutter in my stomach. I feel all good on the inside. I seriously wish i knew the answer.

"Junieee" James called.

It was a new day, Sunday. 

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Nothing just calling ya" He said. Ugh he always does that..

I'm supposed to tell him why i went to the back road, but he doesnt seem to remember. I hope he doesnt ask, because again, i can't. Not yet.

"Uh June,  I'm going to have to go to Chicago again, this Tuesday, will you be okay?" He said and i frowned. Not again! last time he left things really didnt go that well.

"Um..I'll be fine, but when will you be back?" 

"Wednesday night...I'll try to come home as soon as possible." He said, with an unsure look.

"Why are you going there?" 

"An old friend needs help..its complicated" He said, stroking his forehead and sighing heavily.

"It's alright. I wouldn't exactly be alone, Jay's here. I'll speak to him." I said, with a birght smile. I liked Jay. He was a nice guy.

"Hmm....as i said i'll be home as early as possible."He said with dark eyes. 

"Okay" i said and kissed his cheek.

I went inside and picked up my phone to call Jay.

"Aye! June! What's up?" Jay said in a jolly tone.

"Hey Jay. Well, James will be leaving on Tuesday, and i dont really want to be alone, so would you mind staying with me for till Wednesday night?" I said.

"Sure no problem!" He said , happy. 

"Thank you! now i got to go. Bye"

"Bye!" 

With that i hung up.

James stood by the door and stared at me with his arms crossed and a  subtle angry expression.

"Anything wrong?" i asked.

"No. Nothing.." He said and came upto me and stood close.

"Do you happen to like him?" He whispered as he stroked my cheeks.

"Why would I? He's an old friend..i didnt know him too well but we were good friends. And anyway..I don't like him. Its actually-" i cut myself off because i was close to saying i like him.

"Actually what?" He asked.

"N-nothing" I stuttered.

He crept closer to my face and brushed his lips against my forehead and whispered "Tell me" 

"I-I-Its really n-n-nothing James..." What he was doing to me made me forget everything.

"If you say so." He said and kissed my forehead. He stopped stroking my cheeks,turned away and walked away. 

What was that about? 

I quickly gathered myself and went into the kitchen to eat something.

"Do you want anything to eat?" I asked.

"No I'm good" he said.

I made some popcorn, as usual and sat on the couch. I knew this was awkward, i had to make this non awkward.