Chapter 11

Anyone in the mood for some bittersweet existence? new chapter!!

enjoy my lovelies :*

Leave a comment if you enjoyed ^^

I woke up to an empty space next to me. I slowly lifted my eye lids and say that the bed was empty. The sun shone through the curtains and the entire room was illuminated.  But where is June?

"June?" I moaned.

I didn't get any response. I quickly pushed away the duvet off me and got up and rushed outside the bedroom.

There she was, sitting by the table, staring at her wrist while sun's rays the came in through the window next to her enhanced her beauty. Her hair blew over her face, her eyes shone and looked brown with a sparkle, her lips looked rosy and her cheeks looked soft. 

"June?" I asked softly.

She looked up and put away Ger hand under the table and smiled.

"Morning James" she said.

"Why did you wake up so early? what were you doing?" I asked as I took a seat on the other side if the table.

"I was just- uh..nothing its- just nothing" she said as she stroked her forehead.

"You okay , love? I'm supposed to be taking care of you. You wanna tell me something?" I asked.

"I'm fine..well...you did ask me why I cut yesterday..." she said.

"Its okay if you don't want to tell me I under-"

"No. You deserve to know. Well........"

She told me everything.  From the point where Mr.Smith said she was better miserable than how she is now with me, to the point where he cut herself and she did the same. I swear to God...if he wasn't like a father to june, I wouldve given him a piece of my mind. He can't be so insensitive! June is improving, and all he cares is the fact that she doesn't do her work properly.Well it won't be a problem anymore, I'm never leaving her. Not with that guy.

"I have no one, no one at all. Uncle doesnt understand me...I don't think I can count on anyone..." she whispered.

"June...what do you mean you have no one..?" This is it. I will finally know why she's this way. Last time I asked her she said she'd tell me when she's comfortable. is she..?

She looked at me with wide eyes and and quickly looked outside the window.

"The day I tell you..Will be the day I am fine"

I looked at her. She's so ...mysterious ... I want to know her more. Find the reason behind all of this. What made her this? what was she like before?

I want to know.

And whatever it is,

I will fix her.

"Okay"

I was making some breakfast, when I remembered last night. I was supposed to make this a fun day! okay. I know exactly what to do.

I put the toast and eggs on a plate and gave it to June.

I started eating mine as well.

"June? You want to spend a day with me?"

"Don't I always?" She smiled softly.

"You do, you do. But like outside your house. I wanna take you out."

"Um, sure. Just don't kill me"

"Ill try."

After eating, she went to bathe and change to go outside. I had already taken a bath, and I wore a black tee and some jeans.