Dance With Me (Jaime)

Y/N POV

Jaime held my waist on the couch. A bunch of our friends were with us.

Everyone else was talking as Jaime was cuddling me.

1 year and 364 days since we started dating

5 years and 364 days since we met

Eternity and 364 days since we knew we were bound to be together.

Jaime pulled me off the couch without warning. I was standing in the middle of the room, all eyes on me.

Before I knew what was happening, Jaime was down on one knee with a ring box.

"Y/N, I love you. That's something I will never EVER lie about. You truly make me the happiest person alive. I couldn't ask for more when I say that you're in my life. Please, take this ring and spend the rest of your life with me by marrying me." He said.

It took me a while to realize what he said. When I was snapped back to reality, my hands traveled from my hoodie pockets to my face.

"Jaime..." I whined

"Yes, yes I will marry you." I whined again.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE WEDDING

Jaime and I lay in the hotel bed, out of breath and sweaty from heated sex.

"I'm gonna sleep now, love. I love you so much and I can't believe we got married today. Sleep well, princess. Goodnight" Jaime whispered.

3 years since we started dating

6 years since we met

Eternity since we knew we were bound to be together.

Marriage is not just about the guy. Marriage is not just about the girl. Marriage is about love.
Nothing but love.

I'm glad to say that's what my marriage is made of.

They always say it's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

I've found someone to dance with.

I hope Jaime will dance with me forever.

Yes, Jaime. I'll wear your ring.

As long as you'll dance with me.

oh wow. hi. it's been a hot minute since I've added to this mess of a book. we hit 3k. bring foond to my grave. I love you.