chipotle (mike)

it was 2 am. mike was fast asleep next to you, and you were wide awake. one, you slept all day. two, you drank too much coffee before bed. three, you had weird thoughts at this time of night. and one of those thoughts was the fact that you were craving chipotle like a crazy person. you rolled over and started cuddling mike.

"huh?" mike groaned.

"baby..." you whispered.

"yes, babe?" he whispered back.

"i want chipotle." you whined. mike rolled all the way over and looked at you. you fluttered your eyes and smiled.

"you're lucky you're so cute, little one. c'mon, put some clothes on and we'll go." he said, kissing your nose afterwards.

you got up and put on one of mike's shirts, comfy shorts, your glasses, and socks. you threw your hair up in a messy ponytail and ran downstairs. you threw on a pair of vans and ran out to the car. mike followed you, wearing a tank top, basketball shorts, and vans. you both got in the car and mike started driving.

"the one by tony's is 24 hours. we'll go to that one and maybe drive around a bit. you're lucky." mike said, putting a hand on your thigh while driving. you loved when he did that.

timeskip

you pulled into the chipotle parking lot, and surprisingly, there were a few people in there. you and mike got out of the car, hand in hand, and walked in and ordered. at this time of the night, you were hungry as fuck. you got your food and went back out to the car and ate.

"you're welcome, baby." mike said as he ate his bowl. you took a bite of your quesadilla and smiled at him and blew him a kiss. he chuckled.

"we should do this more often." you said, eating a chip. mike smiled and kissed your hand. once you finished your food, you threw away the trash and started driving. mike squeezed your thigh as he was driving.

"i love you so much, baby girl. i'll do anything for you. even if it means getting up at 2 in the morning to get you food." mike whispered. you put your hand on top of his and kissed his cheek.