a demon's angel (vic)

basically, you and vic die together, and you end up meeting in between the gates of heaven and hell, watching each other get pulled away. vic ends up in hell and you in heaven.

- - -

beep...beep......beep............

both lines went flat. you and vic have died, holding hands in your hospital beds. you saw a bright light. you reached out towards it, and something pulled you in.

it was vic. you looked behind him and saw nothing but your darkest fears. when you looked behind you, you saw nothing but light, and everything you could've dreamed of. you looked at vic, who was bruised, bloody, and looked beaten. you were perfect, in a white dress, and glowing.

"you look beautiful, y/n. looks like you're heading off to heaven." vic whispered as he held you close.

you gasped softly. he was going to hell?

"n-no. i-. i don't know. i won't let you go. you're not going through that. not alone. all your darkest fears are gonna come for you." you cried into his shoulder.

"i know. don't worry. we'll see each other again. i promise, my beautiful girl. go without me. you deserve to be up there." vic whispered, which send shivers down your spine.

"you promise?" you cried and wiped away your tears.

"promise. we can go haunt people and fuck with them a little bit when we have the chance." vic said, which made you giggle.

vic held you by the waist. just like he used to do when you were alive.

"i love you. remember that, always." vic said, on the verge of tears.

"i love you too. i hope you know that you're my hero, vic." you cried and smiled at your boyfriend.

he kissed your hand as he got dragged away by a demon into the gates of hell. he blew you a kiss before disappearing into the darkness.

an angel grabbed your hand gently to pull you into the gates of heaven.

"come. you've earned your wings." she whispered. it was your sister. she committed suicide when you were 13, and you finally reunited with her. you looked back at the gates of hell one last time and blew a kiss softly before taking your sister's hand and heading into the light.

- - -

i feel like i have to note here that i'm not religious literally at all. i thought the concept of a fanfic about heaven and hell sounded cool, so i decided to write it.