You're The Best Mom Out There (Vic)

You were driving your 3 kids to go see the guys perform and hang out with them. Having 3 monsters in the back of your car wasn't exactly how you wanted to spend your Friday afternoon, but you loved them, so you didn't mind.

You were 26, and Vic was 27.

Your oldest, Isabelle, was 6 years old. She keeps to herself, but gets goofy when it's appropriate. She was diagnosed with anxiety not long after she turned 5, so you're always on your feet keeping an eye on her and making sure she's okay.

Your second to youngest, Oliver, was 2. He was a curious, energetic, happy little goofball who loved everyone he came into contact with. He has ADHD, so you and Isabelle do your best work making sure he gets what he needs when he needs it.

Your youngest, Abigail, was 8 months old. She couldn't do much, but one thing she could do and loved doing, was playing with her family. She loved games of peek-a-boo with her siblings, games of hide-and-seek with Vic, puzzles with you, and crawling anywhere she can.

"Mommy, can you play some of daddy's music?" Isabelle asked, looking up from her Harry Potter book.

"Sure, honey. Also, you might wanna take a break from reading in the car. If you keep staring at it, you'll get a headache and you'll feel sick."

She nodded and put down the book.

You put on Misadventures and lip synced to it a bit, and the kids on the other hand, went wild. Isabelle's face was painted with a huge smile, Oliver laughed and clapped his hands, and Abigail revealed a huge smile which showed her two bottom teeth that were coming in.

"Kids, if you take a little nap now, we'll be there when you wake up."

The kids grabbed their pillows and blankets they brought with them and closed their eyes as they made themselves comfortable. You all would be staying in a hotel with the guys, so you told them to bring whatever made them comfortable for sleeping.

Isabelle dozed off to the song Vic wrote for her, Song For Isabelle. He wrote it for her because he wasn't there when her anxiety attacks got frequent, and when she had to be isolated due to depression, so he decided to make a song dedicated to his baby girl. His first daughter. His everything.

Oliver finally stopped babbling and drifted off to sleep while listening to Bedless, his favorite song. His eyes lit up and he started dancing whenever he heard the intro, and he giggled and smiled when he heard his father's voice.

Abigail took the longest to fall asleep. When Circles came on, her beautiful long-eyelashed eyes fluttered shut.

timeskip

You got the kids out of the car, and you quickly realized how hot got since you started driving. Luckily, everyone was dressed appropriately for the unbearable hot and dry weather.

You were wearing black shorts and a black, blue, and purple tie-dyed Pierce The Veil shirt and converse.

Isabelle was wearing a Pierce The Veil shirt that was a bit big on her, blue shorts, and Hello Kitty flip flops.

Oliver was wearing his Pierce The Veil snapback, a black shirt, black shorts, and gray shoes.

Abigail was wearing her pink and black Pierce The Veil t-shirt and shorts, and black socks and pink shoes.

Relatively dressed for summer weather. You grabbed Oliver's hand, and Isabelle held onto your black bat-winged backpack, and you held Abigail up on your hip. You walked them over to the back entrance of the venue where Tony let you in. Oliver immediately began to climb up Tony's long legs because Tony was his absolute favorite person. Isabelle spotted Mike, and she ran up to him and jumped into his arms.

"Hey, sister! How have you been, Izzy?" Mike asked your oldest daughter.

Isabelle giggled and buried her face into Mike's neck.

"Um, I started reading the Harry Potter books...?" She answered shyly. It took her a while to warm up to people she hadn't seen in a while.

Mike's face lit up as he proceeded to talk about his love for Harry Potter.

"Hey, little man! Can I get a high five?" Tony cooed at Oliver. Oliver let out a giggle and hit Tony's hand, grabbing one of his fingers and playing with it afterwards.

Jaime spotted you and Abigail and immediately ran over to you. Saying he loved Abigail was an understatement. He was absolutely obsessed with her.

"Aaahhh you've gotten so much bigger since the last time I saw you!" Jaime chirped. Abigail giggled and started touching his hair.

Isabelle and Oliver spotted Vic and immediately ran over to him. You followed them, still holding the baby.

"Hi, kiddos! I missed you so much!!" Vic said as he scooped up Oliver and Isabelle on his hip. He pressed many kisses onto their faces as you walked over to him. He put the two bigger kids down to give you and the baby some attention.

"Hi, baby girl. You've gotten so big! Mommy told me you can crawl and sit up now, yeah?" Vic whispered to Abigail. Abigail nodded, which you didn't tell Vic she could do.

Vic giggled and kissed her chubby cheeks.

"Hey beautiful. I missed you. I can see that these little monsters have learned a lot since we've been out and about."

You nodded and kissed Vic's lips.

timeskip

Erin and Jess took Oliver and Abigail to the hotel, while you and Isabelle were having some bonding time while watching Pierce The Veil perform from the side of the stage.

"This one's called Song Of Isabelle, for my 6 year old daughter." Vic said gently into the mic.

Hearing those words was enough to make Isabelle burst into happy tears.
She smiled as a waterfall of tears fell down her rosy cheeks.

You kissed her head and sang the song with Vic.

Once the song ended, Isabelle jumped up and down and cheered.

After performing King For A Day, the show had ended. The guys ran backstage, sweaty and exhausted. Isabelle still ran up to Vic and gave him a huge hug. You joined the hug and kissed his neck, causing him to shiver.

"You're the best mom out there. Also the best neck kisser. Sorry Izzy. Ignore what I just said. You'll learn when you're older." Vic and Isabelle giggled, and you smiled and rolled your eyes as Vic pulled you both closer.

- - -
jesus christ i need requests. i can't pull ideas out of my asshole.