Late Nights (Mike)

You threw on Mike's SD tank top and some lace underwear and climbed into bed. Mike put on a pair of basketball shorts and no shirt and joined you.

He put a hand on your waist and pulled you closer to him, sneaking some rough kisses onto your neck, causing you to breathe heavily and let out a few quiet moans, being cautious of your 1-year old daughter in the nursery next door to your bedroom.

"I've been waiting so long to do that again." Mike growled.

You started to hear some high pitched squeaks coming from the baby monitor.

You ran to the baby girl's room and noticed she wasn't crying, she was just trying to talk.

"Hey, Abby. You wanna go hang out with me and daddy? You're being really chatty." You whispered at your daughter, Abigail. Abby for short.

You brought her to your bedroom. Mike smiled at the tiny human as you sat down with her on your shoulder. You picked her up and bounced her on her short, chubby little legs that could almost fully hold her up.

She rubbed her tired eyes and giggled at the sight of Mike.

"Hey, baby girl. You're being super chatty right now." Mike said, ruffling her messy hair.

She wiggled out of your grasp and crawled over to Mike, and Mike fell backwards and his head hit the bed frame.

"You idiot." You giggled.

Abby kissed Mike's head and quickly poked his nose afterwards.

"She's totally a daddy's girl." Mike snapped jokingly.

Abby sat on Mike's lap and leaned back into his chest. You curled up next to them and Mike put his arm around you. You grabbed the remote and put on Moana, making Abby jump and squeal with excitement.

The movie started, and you and Mike were fighting to stay awake. Abby curled up on Mike's chest and proceeded to watch the movie until her eyes closed.

Mike kissed the top of your head as you and Abby fell asleep.

"I love my girls."

"They love you, too."

r e q u e s t s  p l e a s e.