A Day With Daddy (Jaime)

(no smut in this chapter. just cute ddlg littlespace fluff.)

You put on one of Jaime's hoodies, a black lacy crop top, black high waisted shorts, and black lacy thigh highs.

"Hey, babygirl, you ready to go?" Your daddy, Jaime, whispered in your ear.

He put his hands on your butt as you jumped and wrapped your legs around him.

"I'll take that as a yes, princess."

You two got into the car and began driving. You were going to a carnival.

"Daddy" you said in your little girl voice. You only used that voice when you were in little space.

"Yes princess?"

"Can I have ice cream when we get there?"

"Only if you're a good little one. Otherwise, you're eating veggies all day."

You giggled and buried your face in daddy's shoulder. You smelled his cologne, which brought you comfort.

About 20 minutes went by of you two talking about random nothingness.

"Babydoll, we're here!" Jaime squeezes your thigh.

You were mesmerised by everything. The bright pink lights, the pastel colour scheme, the stuffed animals, the games, the rides, and most importantly, the balloons. You were obsessed with pink balloons.

You both got your tickets and walked through the gate.

"Princess, let's go on that ride!" Jaime exclaimed. He loved rollercoasters, so of course he wanted to go on the gnarliest-looking one there.

You squeezed his hand and nodded, wanting to get an ice cream and a balloon later.

You waited in line and took your seats right in the middle of the ride. Jaime took your hand and peppered it with gentle kisses.

"It's ok, sweetie pie. This ride is fun, I promise you. Everything's going to be okay." Jaime assured you.

The ride began moving upwards, and Jaime squeezed your hand.

The ride came to the drop, and in a split second, Jaime kissed your cheek.

The ride shot down the drop and went upside down, and within seconds, it was over.

"My pretty little girl, that wasn't so bad now, was it?" Jaime said gently as you stepped off the ride.

You nodded.

He firmly grabbed your waist and pulled you towards him. Since you were shorter than him, you had to look up a bit.

"Who's my good little princess?"

You blushed

"Me!"

Jaime kissed your forehead and held you close for a few seconds.

"Daddy, can we go on the ferris wheel?" You squeaked, still in littlespace.

Jaime took your hand and lead you over to the ferris wheel.

"Sorry princess, the line's too long. We can definitely go on later!" Jaime put his hand on the back of your head and gently played with your hair.

You both started walking to see what you could find, and you couldn't take your eyes off the pink balloons. You were mesmerized.

"Princess, I'm gonna but you a balloon. Stay right here." Jaime walked over to the balloon stand, which also had pink stuffed animals.

After a minute, Jaime came back with a huge pink teddy bear and a pink balloon.

You jumped up and down and squeaked. Jaime handed them to you with a huge smile plastered across his face.

He tied the balloon around your wrist.

"Thank you, daddy!! I love you!!" You exclaimed.

After more walking around, it got darker, and the line for the ferris wheel got shorter.

TIMESKIP

The ferris wheel stopped with you two at the top as the fireworks started. Pink, your favorite color.

Jaime put his hand on your thigh and turned to you. He grabbed your waist and kissed you, fireworks popping in front of you.

"I love you, little one."

"I love you too, daddy."

ANOTHER TIMESKIP OOO

You got in the car after a long day at the carnival.

Jaime looked at you cuddling your pink teddy bear, your tired eyes growing heavier and heavier.

"Looks like somebody's tired. I had such a fun day with you, babygirl. I love you." Jaime said as he placed a hand on your thigh, starting the car.

You fell asleep listening to Jaime quietly singing on the drive home.

Spending time with daddy wasn't something you wanted to stop anytime soon.

i'm so sorry i haven't been writing agh i've got a serious case of writers block please help me. and please leave some requests in the comments !