He Visits Your Gravestone

(warning, this one is very very emotional. a couple of them have your kids in them which makes it worse. if you're sensitive, maybe choose another imagine to read.)

Vic: He sat down under the tree that was planted on top of your tombstone in memory of you.

"Hey, my love. I ordered your favorite food last night thinking that you'd come running down the hall squealing like you always used to do, but the reality of the fact that you're gone hasn't hit me yet. I think the hardest thing about this is wanting you to come back, but also realizing that I'll have to let you go. Your life was short-lived, but you definitely left your mark on this world. Rest in peace, my girl. I'll see you soon."

And then he would leave in tears.

Mike: He sat down on a bench in the mausoleum right across from your memorial.

"Baby, I can't believe you're gone. I just wish I could have done more for you, but we both knew it was time for you to go, and no matter how much you wanted to fight for your life, you couldn't hold on any longer. Cancer's one tough bitch to beat, but to me, you're the strongest person I've ever known. I promise to come visit you as soon as possible, just so I can be in the comfort of your warm energy again. I miss you, my baby. Don't miss me too much, because someday, I'll be up there with you."

He drove back home to reminisce on the good times you had.

Tony: He brought your 14 year old daughter to your tombstone, and they both sat down on the grass next to you.

"Hi, Y/N. Ella and I miss you like crazy, and we both know that the world's just not the same without you. Ella was the first freshman to make varsity cheer in the history of her high school. She did that just for you. I won the Guitarist of the Year award, all for you, darling." He said.

"Mom, it's just not the same without you in the house, either jumping on my bed to wake me up, making us food, or showering Dad and I in all the love we could ever ask for. I miss you, mama turtle. All the chocolate eclairs are yours up there." Ella said, tears streaming down her face.

He and Ella sat in front of your tombstone, chatting away about everything you used to do as a family.

Jaime: He brought your 5 year old son with him to the cemetery, and they both sat down next to your tombstone.

"Hi, sweetheart. Jaxon and I miss you so much, it hurts." Jaime said before being cut off by Jaxon.

"Mommy, everybody keeps telling me you've gone on a really long trip, but I'm old enough to know the truth, and old enough to know what it means. I know you're not coming back, and it makes me really really sad. Daddy and I read your favorite stories every night, and I sleep on your side of the bed. I hope Heaven's treating you well, mommy. I love you." Jaxon says, crying.

"My beautiful wife, rest gently up there. Don't miss us too much. "I'll Love You Forever" is what we'll be reading to you every night from now on. We love you, sweetheart. "

jesus christ i'm running out of ideas.