i dont need help. (mike)

you are a heroin addict. you feel that you don't, nor will you ever, need help.

"babe have you seen my-" mike says as he walks into the room. you stop dead in your tracks. the needle was in your arm.

"babe? what's this? i thought you quit." mike said. you injected the needle into your arm before looking at him.

your face turned red.

"no, baby. that's just my-uh, medication from my doctor." you lied. it was totally heroin.

"you're a fucking liar. you said you fucking quit. i'm giving you 8 days to stop, or else i'm sending you to rehab. this could kill you, y/n. i'm not going to watch my girlfriend slowly kill herself." mike said, almost yelling. he walked out and slammed the door on you, leaving you with all this heroin and a needle.

fuck it. you didn't need help. you had a full 8 days to quit, so why not use the first day as a cheat day?

you injected the needle in your left arm too many times to count. you used all your heroin.

you blacked out on the floor. it was too much for your tiny body to handle.

mike walked in and saw you. the rest was blurry.

timeskip

you woke up in a hospital bed. mike was outside the door talking to a doctor. you looked at your arm, which was wrapped in bloody gauze because of the amount of times you stabbed yourself. the doctor left and mike walked back in.

"baby, thank god you're awake." mike said as he ran over to hug you. you cried in his arms.

"i'm so sorry, mikey. i should've listened. i should've stopped when you told me to. i should've just fucking listened." you sobbed/yelled in his shirt. mike rubbed your back.

"baby, it's okay. you're okay. and that's all that matters. you were out for a while, so i took all your heroin and burned that shit to ash. just promise me you'll never do anything stupid like that again." mike said, holding your hand. you traced his tattoos.

"i promise."