She's Back

She's Back

I woke up knowing today was going to be good. Bella had given me a second chance, and im going to anger managment. I quickly had a shower, and ate breakfast. My phone buzzed and it was a text from Bella.

Cops are here, i need you x

I said goodbye to my sister, and drove to Bella's. I knocked on the door to be greeted by charlie.

" Thank you for coming Paul," He said, and i nodded. Bella came towards me and flung her arms around me, and started to cry.

" Bella has already explained to us, her story now i need to hear yours," Said Cheif Leon.

" Well i originally wanted to talk to Bella, but mike took her away. After about a hour or so, i realise that she hadn't come back and mike was intoxicated. I told jake i was going to look for her, i walked down the beach about half a mile and i hear screaming.

I quickly ran, and found bella on the floor, cloths ripped with Mike ontop of her. Words where exchanges, he was certain that Bella liked him more than just a friend, but Bella confirmed she didn't. Mike then swung for me, but i stepped aside and punched him on the Nose.

I took my top of, and placed it on Bella so she could cover up, then Jake came and bought Mike back to the Bonfire. Then a girl named Lauren, told us that Bella deserved what had happened, because she had Edward, and now Mike and she called her a Whore.

So Emily Sam Uley's Wife, hit Lauren and then her and Mike drove away," I said. Charlie had a slight grin on his face, and Leon was writing everything down.

" Ah yes Lauren Malroy, she filed a complaint against Emily, who saw what happened" He asked.

" Everybody that was there, But her friends will stick up for Lauren, but Angela can confirm it all" I said smiling.

" Angela Webber" He asked. Then Bella piped up

" Yeah, she is my Close friend" She smiled.

" Okay that's everything we need, thank you for your time and Charlie see you tomorrow" Leon said his goodbyes and left. Bella stuck the Kettle on, and the sighed.

" Will things ever get Easier" She laughed a little.

" Don't think so" He took her hand and smiled. Then a Alarming howl sounded from the woods, and Bella looked at me I quickly ran out the door and Phased.

" We caught the Scene of a Bloodsucker," Jake said.

" We are right on her trail now, only a few minutes" Sam said. We came into View and it truly was a Vampire.

" Where's Bella" It hissed

" Why does she want Bella" I asked,

" No idea man, but we need to do something" Sam said

" Your no good, bye"

" She's gone for now, but we need to talk to Bella and find out information and Fast" Sam said.

I quickly phased back, and ran to Bella's

" Bella we need to Talk" She nodded and followed me to my Car. We arrived on the beach, and she started to whimper.

" I got you, no one will hurt you" I said, and i held onto her waist and sat her down on the Log. Sam and everyone came into Veiw, and sat down

" Bella we caught scent of a Vampire, who was looking for you" Sam said, Bella's face went blank

" Who was it" She asked in a Low tone,

" We don't know her name, but she has got Fiery Red hair, and her eyes are Red as blood" Quil said, Bella shudderd