Oh God No

Oh God No. . . .

Prevouisly . . . .

" I guess im staying here again, I still have some clothes me thinks" She said to me, and i nodded. It was around 11pm, when we all started to make our way home. Then we smelt it, Vampire not just any Vampire but a Cullen. We approached the Border line and saw two of them standing there.

" We just want to talk," Came his voice.

" We just want to talk," He said again, upon seeing us all infront of him.

" Then speak Carlisle" Said sam.

" We are leaving, within the next few days," He said, and Bella gasped next to me.

" No you can't leave me again you can't" She sobbed.

" Bella Hun, where sorry but we must Edward broke the Treaty and its to risky for us now," The woman said,

" But Esme i just got you all back," My darling sobbed in her arms.

" I'm sorry Bella, but Edward" Carlisle was then cut off.

" Fuck Edward, he made you leave before and now he is making you leave again, why the fuck can't he leave" She fumed, and Esme looked hurt.

" Bella your right," Carlisle whispered.

" Sam i just want to Apologise for Edward, we still mean now harm but do you understand why he did it," Carlisle asked Sam.

" Yes i do, he still loves Bella but even when Bella said she didn't love him back, he should have back away" Sam then countered.

" Very true, well i would like to work up a new Treaty with you Sam, once edward leaves," The docs voice sounded,

" Of course," Sam said.

" We will take our leave now, Bella feel free to stp by anytime darling," Esme said and she nodded. I drove Bella back to mine, where i started to cook dinner.

" You cook," She smiled, and i rolled my eyes.

" Something smells good," Lisa said, walking through the door.

" Bella you kicked some Ass down the beach," Tony said, hugging Bella.

" Well i always hated that stuck up bitch any ways," My angel said, i served up grilled cheese and ham Sandwich's.

" These are good," Bella said, on her second helping. Bella started her shower, and i went down the hall to have mine. When i finished my shower i quickly made it back to my room. And bella was standing there in just a towel and nothing more. Her long brown hair was wet and laid down her back. She turned around and eyed me up and down and smiled.

" See something you like" I said, and she nodded.

" Definitely," She smiled and walked over to me. She got on her tip toes and kissed me, whilst slowly running her hands over my chest. My body started to shiver under her touch, it felt amazing. Her towel dropped, and she pulled me to the bed and i balanced above her.

" You sure, i don't want to force you" I said and she smiled.

" I'm positive," She said, and pulled me down. My towel slipped away, and that night we both lost our innocence.

I woke up next morning with a smile on my face. I looked at Bella and she looked peacful asleep, in my arms.

" Beautiful come on, time for school" I said to her.

" Do i have to," She said in a sleepy tone.

" I'm afraid so, take a shower and ill cook breakfast," I said kissing her head. I headed downstairs, where a small bag was waiting.