First Sight

I found this story in fanfiction and i loved this story that i wanted to shere it with u guys

First Sights

Today we was going over to see Jake. He had been hanging around with the swan girl for far to long. When we told us she dated a Vampire, that made me hate her. Jake never believed in the stories, out elders told us but I knew what was true. I am a werewolf and I was put on this land to protect against Vampires. As Bella ran with Vampires, she was my Enemy and I hated her.

" Yo Paul, what's wrong" Jared asked me. He was my build, but a little shorter then me. He had dark black hair, and green eyes.

" I just hope Swan is not there" I hissed her name through my teeth.

" Hey leave it Paul, we all know what she was like when he left" Sam said. He was the Alpha of the pack, and the first to Phase. He did have a point though, those images will haunt me until I die.

Flashback

" Guys we have to go, Chief Swans daughter has gone missing" Sam said to us.

" Wasn't she dating the Vampire" I asked. Sam nodded and a million thoughts ran through my head.

" You don't think he could have. . ." My thoughts where interrupted.

" Lets just find her" Embry said. We headed outside and phased, cool thing is we could hear each other.

" Paul come with me, Embry and Jared take the other side" Sam said. They nodded and ran into the distance.

" I've picked up a human smell, mixed with salt" I sniffed. Me and Sam ran until we came across Bella.

" Bella can you hear me" Sam said, phasing back to human.

" Sam I don't think she can" I said knelling down as well.

" He's gone, He's gone, He don't want me" We heard her fragile voice saying.

" The Cullens left, earlier The Doc got a offer in LA but I know that's not true, something happened to make them leave" Sam said. He scooped her up, and we started to walk back to Charlie's. His face when we found her, it was full of pain and relief.

" Thank you Sam and Paul, is it true" He asked.

" Afraid so, he left her Charlie, Alone" Sam said. Charlie grew angry but then Calmed him self. This was the first time I ever saw Bella, and it was not how I wanted to meet her. From that moment i hated her, and hated him. I hated her because, she was this upset about him leaving, and i hated him because he left her like this.

End Flashback

" Why do you hate her so much," Sam asked me.

" She ran with Vampires Sam, I just hate her for that and also how she was when he left, he's just a Blood sucker nothing more" That's all I could come up with.

" Time to go, Jake should be with us soon enough" Sam said. We nodded and headed out as soon as we came to Jakes, I could smell her. The smell of Jasmin and Wild flower filled the area, she was here with Jake. We phased back and walked out the woods, and across the yard.

" Here comes Bella" Sam said. She looked angry and upset this was going to be fun.

" What the Fuck did you do to him" She came at me.

" Hey" Was all I could say.

" Watch it" Embry said.

" He didn't want this," She screamed almost about to cry.

" Well maybe we do, we've waited this long time for him to join us what did he tell you" I said in a cocky voice.

" Calm down both of you, lets talk this through" Sam said, holding me back.

" He told me nothing, he doesn't say a word because he's scared of you" She screamed in my face, she had no idea. I felt my body start to shake, I can't phase now ill hurt her. A part of me wanted to hurt her, but I had to control my self.

" Both of you, Calm down now" Sam ordered. Her face got more and more angry so I just had to laugh. I laughed but I was soon shut up, when I felt her fist connect with my face.

" Don't fucking laugh its not funny" She screamed again. I started to shake more now and she looked scared. Her face held fear, she didn't know what to do.

" PAUL Calm down now" Sam tried to stop me.

" Bella run" Embry ordered. But Bella just stood there, not moving. She was to frightened to move a inch, I couldn't control it any more. My clothes ripped and I burst out my skin and into my Wolf form. Bella looked stunned as I growled and lept at her.

" Get off her now" I heard Sam in my head. I looked down at her face, and everything changed at that moment. She was my world now, I felt bound to this girl. My strings had been taken away and I belonged to this woman, only. Suddenly I was pulled off Bella by Jake, wait Jake.

" Paul what the Fuck you could have killed her, how did you control your anger like that, you stop being angry" Jake asked.

" I fucking imprinted on the Spot, this is so fucked up because I know you like her" I said to Jake.

" Dude she is my bestfriend and nothing more, but now we must explain this" He said. We turned to look at Bella who was Frozen in her spot. She was kneeling on the floor now, looking confused. Her face, her skin, her hair everything was perfect. I phased and turned human again, and quickly got changed.

" Bella I'm sorry" I said hanging my head down in shame.

" I should be sorry, I understand now" She said in a Low tone. Everyone phased back, and we sat down infront of Bella.

" Jake why didn't you tell me" She said.

" I didn't know until it Happened," He told her, and she nodded.

" So when you felt sick from the Movies and was running a Temperature" She asked, and Jake nodded. She sat there for a moment taking it all in.

" I need to go home, I have to cook Charlie dinner" She got up, but almost fell again until I caught her. As I touched her a Jolt went through my Entire body. She looked at me and smiled a little. We walked her back to the Truck and she smiled.

" Thanks for walking me guys," She said.

" Hey we having a Bonfire tomorrow, you going to be there" Jake said.

" Yeah a few friends from school are going, ill see you all there" She said. We waved her off, and I clutched onto my chest.

" Does it always hurt" I asked.

" Everytime" Sam said. I walked back home and collapsed onto my bed. Man I was tired and I was in love. I hate Bella so much to begin with, but now I can't hate her. She must think I'm as bad as that filthy bloodsucker. I would have to Apologize to her, tomorrow alone. I slowly drifted of to sleep, thinking of Bella.