Perfect Gentlemen

Perfect Gentlemen

Today was the day i was taking Bella on a date, and i couldn't wait. As i woke up i stretched and felt my back click. I quickly had a shower, and went down to have breakfast

" So where are you taking her" Tony said to me.

" Don't know yet, there is this nice little Italian down Port Angele's, but first The Movies" I said with a smile.

" Very nice paul, what about after all that" He said with a smile

" Maybe a walk down the beach, i don't know yet"

" Well i hope it all works, out ill have to meet her soon make sure your good enough for her" He said, all i could come back with was sticking my tounge out. After breakfats i headed down to work, man we was busy today. I stuck my head down and got to work, and was finished by 4pm.

" Here paul, your wages" My boss's secatary said.

" Thanks Lauren" I said with a smile

" So you wanna go out tonight" She said, in a non seductive way.

" Sorry have a date with Bella," Was all i said and she huffed.

" First Cullen now you," Then she got back to her work. I drove home, and headed for the shower. After my shower i quickly got changed, now what to wear.

" Lisa i need your help" I shouted, and she came in my room smiling.

" I'd thought you'd never ask" She went to my wardrobe, and within seconds had a outfit.

" Here" She said, handing my a white shirt, with black jeans and black Adidas trainers.

" Perfect," I said smiling. She nodded and then left me to get changed. After putting on my clothes, i put my deodorant on and aftershave.

It was 6pm, and i had arrived outside Bella's house. I took a deeo breath and headed for the door.

" Come in Paul," Charlie said smiling

" Thank you, Charlie how are you this evening" I asked, sitting down.

" Fine thanks Paul" He said smiling.

" Bella, pauls here" He shouted and sat down with me.

" What are your plans tonight" He asked me.

" Well going to the Movies, then Dinner then if she wants a walk down the beach" I said, and he smiled

" I trust you paul, if you break her heart i will hunt you down," He said in a stern voice and then smiled.

" I won't Charlie" I said smiling, how could I. I heard her come down the stairs, and i smelt her perfume, she smelt amazing.

" Hey, you ready" She said, and i nodded. She was wearing Leggings, Flats and a Blue dress top i must admit she looked smoking.

" Bella, have fun" Charlie said smiling.

" I won't be back late dad" She tried to assure him

" Hey don't worry enjoy your self, and paul remember" He said smiling, and i nodded. I opened the Car door, and she blushed a little.

" What did my dad mean" She asked, me as we left forks.

" Well lets just say if i hurt you, he shall hunt me" I said smiling, and she giggled.

" Typical charlie" She laughed. We arrived at the Movies, and it wasn't busy

" What you want to see" I asked her.