Together at Last

Together at Last

Prevouisly...

" EDWARD NOO" I heard Bella scream. I didn't feel anything hit me, and everyone gasped. It happend in slow motions, all i saw was him fly towards me. But my mind was some where else, Bella told me she loved me. I didn't even phase i was so controlled now and in love i wasn't angry. I waited and waited and heard a scream, thats when i was drawn out of my bubble.

" Im jumping in" I heard Jake yell i turned around to look at what was going on.

" Where's Bella," I yelled. I watched as Sam and everyone jumped of the cliff, no this couldn't be.

" Edward what have you done," Said a soft voice, it was his mum. Edward stood there with his eyes black as coal, looking pained. I then jumped into the water, and the cold hit me.

" BELLA" I screamed, but nothing.

" We have her" I heard quil say, i looked on the shore to see them with her. I quickly swam to the shore, and sat next to Bella.

" Come on Bella Breath" I said, pumping her chest.

" What do we do" Jake said, and then Carlisle came into view,

" Please im a doctor" He said, and we allowed him to tend to Bella. I heard a slight cough as i looked down, and Bella shiverd,

" Leah pass me your coat," I said and she took it off and put it round Bella.

" Bella you stupid girl what did you do," I asked holding her tight.

" Im sorry" She said in a croaky voice, before passing out.

" Ill take her back to mine, Cullens leave now Carlisle you have permission to come with us," Sam said, and everyone left including Edward. I heard someone yelling at Edward as they walked away. I quickly rushed home, and took her to my room.

" Leah undress her, and put these on her then put her in my bed" I said and she nodded.

" Tony im sorry, but its a Emergency" Was all i said and he nodded.

" Explain later dude," He said, looking worried. I quickly mixed some Honey and Lemon in water, with sugar. And headed for my room, with the Doc.

" Bella how do you feel," He asked.

" My throat hurts," She whimpered.

" Here" I handed her the drink and she gulped it down.

" Thanks," She said then looked away.

" Bella thank you, you saved me today" I said to her taking her hand. " You could have died, darling" I said in a low tone.

" I know, I love you Paul and i would die for you, why didn't you phase" She asked me and carlisle smiled a little.

" I was on my own little world, as soon as you said you loved me that was it" I said smiling and she blushed.

" Now what Carlisle" She asked, and he looked pained.

" Well the Treaty has been broken, so i guess where moving again Bella" And Bella started to cry.

" No not again, please not again" I pulled her to me, as she sobbed into my chest.

" Carlise you don't have to leave, But if you step foot on our land Next time we will kill," I said, and i heard some say agreed from downstairs.

" And Bella, if you ever want to Visit them you can i won't stop you" I said, and she looked at me and smiled.

" Okay ill leave you two alone, Bella ill check up on you tomorrow If that's okay" Carlisle said.

" Talk to sam" I said and he nodded. Bella then looked at me and smiled a little.