Bella Awakes

Im soooo sorry i moved and my computer stopped working and had alot of homework FML anyways i MIGHT finish the story by tomorrow

Awake

BPoV

Ive been laying here now, for god knows how long. All i hear is faint voices, and someone crying. Its a voice i recognise but can't seem to place.

" I love you my darling, you are my world and my everything. Ill never forget you, you was my first love and my only love. Goodbye my Bella please find someone to love you, as much as i do. By my love" Why is he saying good bye, and who to.

Who is that voice i know, its husky but smooth. Paul it was Paul's voice, my darling Paul. I had to wake up he wanted me to wake up but i couldn't, my mind is working but not my body. Oh his hand is so soft, and warm my body jolted but didn't move. Must squeeze his hand, must squeeze his hand, dam it why isn't it working.

" Goodbye world,"

" No you can't please don't" Can he even hear, my i have to respond i can't let him die. I need him, he is mine and only mine. He can't die not like this, were meant to die old together thats how its meant to be.

He going to propose to me on Christmas day, i need to wake up. I need to tell him yes, yes i want to marry him. I can feel my hand ready to twitch a little, even move im starting to feel everything again. What the hell is that buzzing noise, its annoying.

Paul PoV

" Goodbye world," I smiled, and placed the pill into my mouth. My phone then buzzed, i then sighed thinking did i do the right thing. I didn't pick up, why should i. My hand was still in bella's i could have sworn i felt it move. Nah its just my mind playing tricks, or is it. I looked down and saw it with my own eyes.

" Bella darling can you hear me," I almost cried, and she squeezed my hand again.

" That's it darling, come on open those beautiful brown eyes" I urged.

" Doc get in here," I called, and carlisle came rushing in.

BPoV

" Bella darling can you hear me," Pauls voice sounded, did he feel me squeeze him. I squeezed his hand again, to tell him i could hear him.

" That's it darling, come on open those beautiful brown eyes," Try and open my eyes, dam why couldn't i open my eyes. I held onto his hand tighter again, but why couldn't i open my eyes. He wants to see my beautiful brown eyes, and dam he shall see them.

" Doc get in here," My darling voice sounded. I then felt some cold hands on me, and i couldn't believe it i had opened my eyes.

PaulPoV

Carlisle came running in and smiled, he then took Bellas hand. Then she opened her eyes, and looked at me.

" Bella, oh thank good your awake" I then cried.

" Carlisle thank you, your touch made her eyes open," I said and he smiled.

" Never knew i had that effect on women" He smiled, and i couldn't help but laugh.

" Bella can you talk," I asked and she looked at me again and smiled.

" Yes," She whispered.

" Yes to what Bella," Carlisle asked.

" Yes paul, i will marry you," She said. Wait she said yes, i didn't even ask her.

" You heard me," I said, and she smiled.

" I did say that she can hear us, just not respond" The doc said smug. Oh my god, she had said yes.

"I'm still doing it on Christmas," I said and she smiled again.

" PAUL WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU ANSWER YOUR PHONE, I WAS CALLING TO TELL YOU BELLA WAS WAKING UP SOON," Alice screeched at me, for someone so small she is scary as hell.

" Sorry," Was all i could say, and she lightly smacked me round the head and then looked at Bella.

" Oh Bella your awake finally, we've missed so much shopping" She said, smiling. I quickly ran out the hospital and phased

" DUDE SHE IS FUCKING AWAKE," I shouted in my head.

" Dude that's amazing, we are coming to see her later," Jake had said.

" And Paul DON'T ever think about ending your life again," Sam said.

I phased back, and ran to the hospital and quickly text charlie. As i walked into Bella's room she was sitting up. I rushed over to her and gave her a long cuddle, and sobbed some more.

" Ive missed you so much," I cried.

" Ive missed you to," Then she smacked me round the head, what the fuck.

" Don't think about killing you self again, you stupid boy," She hissed and then, cuddled me again.

" That's why you didn't answer your phone," Alice then said, and i nodded. Suddenly the door burst open,

" My sis is finally awake," Emmett said walking to Bellas side.

" Oh darling, We've missed you so much" Esme said.

" Oh Bella, thank god" Rose said, and Jasper just looked pained.

" People calm down, look" I said and they all looked at Jasper.

" Thanks," He nodded to me.

" Dad," Bella shouted, as charlie came running in.

" Oh my darling, your awake Ive been worried sick oh my we never thought you would wake up" Charlie said, bursting into tears

" Don't worry where going to get Lauren and Mike," He hissed and Bella's heart monitor beeped louder.

" Bella calm down, its okay they won't hurt you again," Charlie said, as she sobbed.

" I saw there smug faces dad," She cried, and charlie smiled.

" You can tell the court all you know, when the time comes" He said. I was just sitting there, happy my darling was awake. The pain had left my chest, it was no more. The pack had arrived, and said there hellos.

" What is all this," Bella said, pointing around.

" Your birthday stuff," Alice smiled.

" How long was i out," She asked.

" 6 months darling, its early November" I said, taking her hand.

" All your stuff is at home," Rose said, as Bella yawned.

" Okay time to let Bella sleep," Carlisle said. Everyone said there byes and kisses until it was just me, her and the doc.

" Can he stay," She asked, and Carlisle nodded.

" Sure he can, you rest" Carlisle then kissed her head, and walked out.

" Lay next to me," She said. I got onto the bed, which was big enough for 3 other people. Carlisle must have pulled some strings, to get her into a private room. She cuddled into me, and my heart raced as did hers.

" I love you paul, please don't leave me" She said. I kissed her head and smiled.

" Never shall i leave you, my love" I said. She then yawned and her breath evened out. Did my talking make her hand move, did she hear me wanting to die. Did she push her body, to react to save me oh my god she saved me. I kissed her hair, and smiled. I finally have my darling back, and i wasn't letting her go.