Anger Management Classes

Anger Managment Class

I woke up, feeling groggy and hot. I had a cold shower, and got dressed. I quickly Ate some cereal and drove to Bella's. I knocked on the door, and she answered looking the same as me.

" Not a morning person" I asked and she nodded. I drove her to school, and it was a comfortable silence.

" See you at 3:15 Paul," She gave me a quick cuddle and left the car. I waved at Angela, and watched Bella and her walk of chatting. I headed to work, it was a slow day today.

" You can leave at lunch Paul, we only have one booking today" Steven said. Today was just dragging on and on, i wish time would hurry. I had finished working on the Car, and gave it a test run perfect.

" Thats a fine job you've done" Steve said. I quickly washed up, and said my goodbyes and headed home for lunch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I waited in the parking lot, for Bella to arrive. I saw all the kids pile out of the doors, and then i saw Mike. He looked right at me and walked over, not now, please not now.

" What are you doing here" He said to me.

" Waiting for Bella" I just said.

" Don't you get it, she don't like you" He said with a smirk. I was about to lose it, when something soft touched my arm.

" He's not worth it," Bella said to me.

" Bella i thought we had something good," He said, looking at his friends, who was he trying to convince.

" Mike where not even going out" Bella bit back. His friends laughed a little, and mike blushed.

" Why lie for," He tried to play it smooth.

" Actually im not, Paul is my boyfriend and as been for a while now, we have never gone out me and you mike. Also do your friends know you tried to rape me, and force me to be yours," Bella hissed and his friends looked shocked

" That's right, that's why the cops arrested him not because he got done for drink driving, like he claimed but for almost raping me" Bella's beautiful brown eyes watered a little.

" Let's go" I said wrapping my arm around her, and helping her into the car. As i backed away i saw Mikes friend hit him round the face and then walked away.

" Sorry" She said to me.

" What for," I asked confused

" Saying we were going out" She bit her lip,

" Its cool, i like it" I smiled.

We had arrived at the Centre, and it wasn't that busy. We walked through the entrance and approached the desk.

" I'm Isabella Swan, and this is Paul we have classes" Bella said.

" Ah yes, Paul your in room 101 and Bella your in room 103" She smiled. I gave her a quick cuddle and walked into the room. There was a few more people in there, and looked at me but didn't judge.

" Welcome everyone today, we will discuss your anger and find out about your past" The man said. I listened to everyone story and was shocked at what i had heard.

" Now paul tell us about you," The man said.

" My name is Paul I'm 19 years of age and i have anger issues" Everyone said hello and i took a deep breath.

" Only a few know of my story, but ill share it with you today"

Flashback

Today was my 10th birthday, and i was Excited. My mum had bought me a Cake and a few presents, but not alot because we couldn't afford it. My dad was on his way back from work, just to see me so we waited. He never came home, i sat at the table and waited but he wasn't there.