Heartbreak

Heartbreak

Previously...

" I'm staking the school today" I said to Jake, as i walked to the beach.

" Me to," He said. We headed for the school, and parked up. Today was going to be long, but worth it to make sure Bella didn't get hurt.

As all the school kids, came flooding into the school so did Bella. Angela had picked her up, and they was laughing. She got out and looked around, then i saw her face as They pulled in. She quickly put her head down, and pulled angela into the school.

" Bella is going to be hurting dude," Jake said.

" I know man, i know" I said. Everyone walked across the parking lot, to get to the buildings. There was that lauren again, flaunting over Edward. But he just dismissed her, and was stalking towards Bella. Then a black haired girl, pulled his arm and he turned around.

" Who is that" I asked Jake.

" That is Alice, she can see the future" He said, in a creepy voice which made me laugh. As they was in class, we quickly drove off to get some food. When we came back it was lunch time, and everyone was outside. Bella was sitting with Angela on her phone, suddenly my phone buzzed.

Thank you for watching me today, Angela says hi and is texting Jake xBx

" Think your phone about to go," I said and i did.

" Wow man how you do that,"

" Bella just text, she knows where out here" I said with a grin, and then saw Jake grin.

No probs darling, like i said he won't hurt you xPx

I saw her smile, and then show the text to angela. Edward was on the otherside with his family, just staring at Bella. Alice walked over to Bella and they started to talk, and for the first time since i can remember, Bella looked alive.

I meant she was like that with me, but when she saw alice it was different. She then cuddled her, and he sat down and talked to angela. Edward wanted to walk over, but a big guy stopped him. The blonde girl stood up, and slowly walked over, and started to talk.

They are just saying sorry, i miss them x

I sighed and text back

I know, and i understand becarful x P

She smiled, and nodded. She must have looked like a crazy person, nodding. They went back inside and me and Jake got more food and some soda. We stopped in the Arcade, for a bit before we headed back to school.

School was finally over and a small group of people started to leave the building. I saw Edward, linking arms with the Lauren girl as they walked past Bella. The girl stopped at started talking to her, and Bella looked shocked. I got out the car and made my way over to her,

" Come on darling, time to go" I said and she looked at me and smiled.

" Im done with this trach any ways" She said, and gave me a cuddle and kiss.

" Don't call her trash Bella" Edward then spoke, and Bella's head snapped around.

" Excuse me your telling me what to do" She said,

" Your just Jealous" He said and tanya nodded and pretended to cry.

" Your wrong," She said in tears now holding her chest. I stared him down, and then lauren laughed.

" No wonder Mike almost raped her" She sneered, and then Edward looked pained.

" He did what" Edward said, and lauren looked shocked.