|| C H A P T E R 11 ||

Tried calling Hopper's house several times but he isn't answering. Thinking that he might be still at Joyce's house, but should El be at home? She shoud've answered the phone. panicked kicked in as I started pacing around.

"Shit. shit. shit." Dustin stared at me, one brow raised "Okay. what's happening to you?" shaking my head. not thinking as I looked at him and practically ranted out to my nephew "Hopper is still not home and I'm worried. I mean he might be still at Joyce's house but he might also went somewhere but where? Also if hopper wouldn't answer the phone, El shoud answer the phone! I eamn she should be at home but she isn't adn I'm worrie. Something bad might happend to he-" but Dustin cut me off.

"Woah. woah. woah. Hold on." realizing I mentioned El's name. "Did you say El?" shaking my head furiously "No! No. wh-what are you talking about? I-I dont know who El is." 

"Aunt Marcella. Seriously. Has El been alive all this time and you never told us?" sighing. nodding my head as I looked down. "I'm sorry. Hopper told me to keep it a secret. El's still in trouble that's why we hid him...Please don't tell anyone else about this! Please Dustin." he sighed, nodding his head.

"Yeah, okay. But i'm still kinda pissed cause you hid it from me. I thought you said No more secrets between us." shaking his head as he went in my car.

"We gotta go to Mike's house. We need to tell him about Dart."

As we arrived at the Wheeler's house, Dustin went to knock on the door. Seeing as Mike's dad opened the door. Turning up the music as I tried shutting everything out. Turning to look over at Dustin to see what's happening. Wait is that Harrington? 

Rolling down the window from the passenger seat "Hey! Harrington." he spun around, looking at me as he nodded his head. "Yeah?" smiling as I called him over "Are those for Nancy?" glancing at the bouquet of flowers that he's been holding as he nodded. "Yeah, I was gonna apologise to her." 

"Well, she ain't there, Mike ain't there too." shrugging as I lit a cigarette. "What? Where is she?" nodding at Dustin as he saw Dustin walking furiously at him "Are those for Mrs. Wheeler?" Steve shook his head. Explaining that the flowers are for Nancy. Dustin nodded as he grabbed the flowers and dumped them on the back seat. "Hey! What do you think your doing?"

"Hey! I'm the only one who's allowed to yell and threaten Dustin." Dustin nodded while Steve cleared his throat. Putting his hands up i surrender "Sorry." chuckling as I shook my head.

"Steve! Do you still have the bat?" he looked confused "What bat?" chaking my head as I threw the cigarette outside "With nails?" he made the 'oh' face as he nodded his head. Going to the back of his car, opening the trunk "Why?"

"Come with us, we'll explain everything on the way." Dustin climbed at the back seat while steve sat on the passenger seat. "What about my car?" he turned to look at his car "Your car ain't going anywhere kiddo." chuckling as he sighed.

Joyce's P.O.V

"Mom? Mom? - Mom?" rushing to Will's side as I held onto his hands "Will, what's wrong?" he looked at me as he was about to cry "I saw him." 

"Saw who, baby?" shaking his head "Hopper. I think he's in trouble. I think he's going to die." at this point I was panicking, Marcella. She needs to know. She needs to know. 

Dialing Marcella's number. Waiting for her to answer. "Hi, you have reached the Henderson's residence. Sorry we're all not here at the moment. We'll get back to you as soon as possible." hearing the beep sound I started explaining what had happened to Hopper. Telling her we got everything in control. "So uh just don't panic, okay. We will find Hopper and we will let you know. Stay safe, Marcella." 

"Hey is this where you saw him?Is this where you saw Hopper?" he nodded as he closed his eyes "Yeah, I think so." we continued driving when Will spoke "I saw him."

"What honey?" he opened his eyes "I saw him, turn right! turn right!" as Bob swerved to the right, seeing Hopper's truck parked out in the open.

"What's Jim doing here?" sighing as I went down "Give me the shovel, Bob." he tossed it to me as I caught it. after removing all the vines that was covering up the hole, we all went down. Will stayed by the car. "Bob! Hopper! Hopper! Hopper!" Bob was starting to panick but kept his cool "Joyce, what is going on?" ignoring his questions as we saw Hopper trapped in those vines. "Hopper! Oh my God. Bob help me here. It's choking him." 

"Knife." he mumbled "Over there." grabbing the knife. Cutting the vines that was trapping his hand. Vines squeeling away. "Hopper are you okay?" he nodded his head as Bob and I helped him up "Where's Marcella? Is she okay?" cathcing his breathe.

"I tried calling her, no one answered. I don't think she's home." hearing him grumble "I swear she's gonna be the death of me. I told her to go home and be safe." chuckling lightly, shaking my head "Hopper you should know by now, Marcella is just like you. Very stubborn but strong, kind too." he smiled, nodding his head. "Yeah. you're right. That's why I love her so much Joyce. If anything happens to her, I wouldn't know what to do but to blame myself." shaking his head "Hey. She'll be okay. She's one tough cookie."

"oh God! Go! Go! Go! Go! Clear the area! Go!" there were soldiers surrounding us "Wait!" they led Hopper and Bob to the other car "Will? Will! What's wrong?" as they led us to the other car.

"Get him out!" one of the doctors said "Go! Go! God!" Dr. Owens exclaimed. "Hold on, sweetie! I'm right here. Just hold on. "Will where does it hurt?" Dr. Owens asked as Will was screaming and squirming on the bed. Bob held me close to him as Hopper was standing beside Bob. "Everywhere!"

"Check for burns." Dr. Owens instructed the nurse and some other doctors " I don't see anything." sobbing, thinking how useless I am. I can't even help my son. Feeling helpless, Bob held tight on me. I have to stay strong for Will.