|| C H A P T E R 12 ||

This is back to Marcella's P.O.V

"How big?" steve asked as he glanced at Dustin from the rear view mirror "First it was like that. Now he's like this." he demonstarted it, showing Steve. "I swear to God man, it's just some lizard, okay?" Dustin shook his head "It's not a lizard."

"How do you know?" scoffing "How do we know if it's not?" he nodded his head glancing at me and Dustin "How do we know ig it's npt just a lizard? Because his face opened up and he ate Mews." Dustin explained. Steve still not believing shit "Look, if all of this shit ain't real then you wouldn't see me here, driving my Nephew, helping him with this shit. Also I'm pretty sure I wouldve placed Dustin's ass on grass if he only joked about this shit."

Steve and Dustin are like my sons. I make sure they're okay. Both of their parents sucks, leaving their child unattended.

Arriving back at out house. We all went close to the basement door. "I don't hear shit." rolling my eyes as I grabbed the keys from Dustin, opening it "He's in there, alright. Now c'mon kid." he sighed, following me to the basement.

"I'll stay here incase he tries to escape." Dustin chuckled nervously. "I don't see anything- oh shit." he scooped the skin tha was shed with his bat as we stared at the big hole that Dart dug up. Climbing back up "He's not there."

"What do you mean he's not there?" pinching the bridge of my nose. sighing. "He dug up a hole. He escaped." shrugging as he started pacing. "Dude stop pacing around." Steve sighed tiredly. Grabbing his shoulder gently "Hey, you'll be okay. She'll be okay." he smiled softly. Hugging him. 

Hopper's P.O.V

Mike was chatting with Will. I'm glad that Will has his friends. I can't help but worry for Marcella. I have no idea where she is or what she's up to right now. Rubbing my tired face, sighing.

Dr. Owens entered the room, holding his clip chart looking at Will. "Do you know your name?" he stared at all of us before answering "Will."

"Your full name?" he looked like he wanted to say soemthing but something's holding him back. "William Byers." Owens nodded his head.

"Do you know who I am?" he nodded his head "a doctor."

"Have we met before?" he shook his head "I don't remember." Owens frowned as he looked up at us. "You don't remember me? Okay. How about uh, How about this guy right here? You know who that is?" Will was struggling, something's clearly wrong. "Its all right. Take your time."

"That's my friend. Mike." Mike smiled. "What about me kid? Do you remember me? They tell me you helped save me last night. You remember that? Do you remember anything about last night? And what happened?" he shook his head. His face was blank "I remember they hurt me."

"You mean the doctors?" he shook his head once again "No. The soldiers."

"The soldier hurt you?" Will nodded his head as he turned to face the Owens "They shouldn't have done that. It upset him."

"You say, 'Upset him' Is that him? Okay?" Will nodded.

Marcella's P.OV

Steve and Dustin walked in front of me, throwing meat on the ground. Listening to their coversations. "Alright, so let me get this straight. You kept something you knew was probably dangerous in order to impress a girl who-who you just met? Alright, that's grossly oversimplifying things. I mean why would a girl like some nasty slug anyway?"

"An interdimensional slug? Because it's awesome." Dustin shrugged "Well even if she thought it was cool, which she didn't, I-I juts think you're trying too hard. Dustin groaned "Well, not everyone can have your perfect hair, alright?" frowning. seeing how sad Dustin is. 

"Hey Dustin, It's not about the hair, man. I mean, look at Hopper. He doesn't have Steve's hair." smiling as Dustin chuckled, shaking his head. Steve nodded, agreeing "As what Marcella said, It's not about the hair, man. The key to a girls heart is acting like you don't care." rolling my eyes as I decided not to listen to their conversation.

I have this weird feeling inside of me. It's like, it's telling me that something big and bad is gonna happen. Ever since I went with Hopper and Joyce in the upside down to find Will, I've been having these gut feelings and dreams, like warnings. I haven't told anyone but Hopper did know about that one dream. 

"Hey Marcella. Lets go set up the traps." Steve offered me a small comforting smile which I returned. "He's gonna be okay." nodding my head as I pulled him in for a hug. "Oh Steve, you're like a son to me, both you and Dustin. I know how your parents aren't home most of the times and I get how depressing that is. I just want you to know that you can come to me if you need someone to rant too or hang out or help or anything at all, I'm here for you kid." Steve had tears in his eyes as he nodded his head "Thank you...-" shaking my head "You can call me Aunt Marcella." chuckling we both went back to help Dustin set the traps.

I have met Max, she's Billy's step-sister. Dustin and Lucas were arguing about telling a 'stranger' about the Demogorgon. "So you really fought on these things before? And you're like, totally, 100% sure it wasn't a bear?" Max asked as Dustin stood up and faced Max "Shit. Don't be an idiot. Okay? It wasn't a bear. Why are you even here if you don't believe us? Just go home." shaking my head at Dustin's sudden outburst.

"Geesh. Someone's cranky. Past your bedtime?" as she went up the ladder to sit with Lucas. "That's good. Just show her you don't care." Steve said while he gave him a thumbs up. "I don't."

I swear these boys can be all idiots sometimes. "Why are you winking, Steve? Stop." Steve shrugged as he continued to stare at his bat. Hearing a growl from a distance. Standing up as I looked out from the window, trying to see if the Demogorgon was there.