|| C H A P T E R 17 ||

Okay so since this is the last chapter, I just want to remind ya'll that this chapet will be kinda long. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading this book even though it sucked. I tried! I promise haha. Anyways Enjoy!

"Okay, you're gonna keep staright for half a mile, then make a left on Mount Sinai." Lucas instructed.

Steve, Mike, Dustin and Max sat at the back while Lucas sat in front. "You know, I never thought I'd have a cool ass aunt." Dustin said as everyone else agreed.

"You're lucky I was your Aunt. Imagine if you had another aunt who's lame." Dustin made a gagging sound as everyone in the car laughed.

"Make a left?" Lucas pointed out as I swerved to the left. A loud screeching sound can be heard as I slammed on the breaks. "Everyone good?"

"Yeah."

"I'm in such deep shit." Steve mumbled as I smacked him on the head "You mean, I'm in deep shit. If Hopper finds out that I agreed to do this with you guys, he will legit explode." sighing. Steve chuckled as he wears the goggles and bandana that Dustin gave him.

"Aunt Marcella, I promise you. We will make it out alive." Dustin said.

"I sure hope you're right."

I was the first to go down the hole. Then Mike, Dustin, Lucas, Max and Steve. Mike gave me the 'map' of the tunnel "Alright everybody stick close. If any one of you dies down here, I'll be dead. You all go it?" they nodded.

"Alright Steve you stay at the back, make sure no one is left behind." Steve nodded as I glanced at the map that I was holding. "Let's move."

Hopper's P.O.V

"Stay here." I instructed El as I went down the stairs I saw Dr. Owens sitting, his leg bleeding. "Oh, shit. Hey, Doc." Owens sighs as I shook my head.

"Those suckers got you pretty good, huh? It's okay, don't talk. Don't talk. I got you. I got you. I got you." grunting as I tied my belt around his leg "Oh, yeah, Uh Iv'e been meaning to tell you. This is Eleven. Eleven, Doc Owens. Doc Owens, Eleven. She's been staying with me for about a year and she's about to save our asses. Maybe when this is all said and done, maybe you could help her out too, you know? Maybe you could help her lead a normal life. One where she's not poked and prodded and treated like some kind of lab rat, you know? I don't know, just a thought." Owens groaned in pain.

"But uh, just think about it. Don't go anywhere." Owens laughed as he shook his head.

Marcella's P.O.V

"Alright Mike, I think we found your hub." Mike nodded.

"Drench it." after pouring gasoline all over, Steve lit the lighter as he looked at me. Nodding my head. "You ready?" mIke nodded.

"Yeah."

"Ready."

"Light her up."

sighing. shaking my head "I'm in such deep shit." Steve chuckled "Tell me about it."

"Go, go, go!" Steve yelled as we started running back to the hole that we went into. "Oh my god." I heard Max mumble.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Hey this way!." Steve yelled. Mike grunted as he fell down. The vines caught his leg as he scraemed for help. Luckily i was behind.

"Help! Help! Help!" Mike screamed

"Hold on!" I stepped on the vines as hard as I could but it wouldn't let Mike go.