Chapter 4 Fiesty one

Confidence is key baby

-----------------------

"I hope you choke on your own dick" my smile makes Mr

"I hope you choke on your own dick" my smile makes Mr. 'I enjoy selling girls for money' stop us dead in the hallway.

Yet he didn't answer, just liked back at me and growled

My breath shallow, but I suck it down. The screams coming from down the hallway made me fearful. Staying close to him seems safer then away from him right now.

"Did your stylist tell you the rules?" he chokes before stopping me in front of another metal door, seemingly that's all this fucking place has

"Yes" I whisper lowly and he just nods before opening it up widely and pushing me through.
"What's your name?"I ask and he looks at me with a smile "David" were his last words before he closed me in the dark room with the rest of the girls

The room, not well lit was disgusting, damaged and inhumane. "They're going to eat you alive little girl" Madeline chuckles as I notice her sitting across the room

shes my only "friend" here. Not that I'm good at making them

My steps walk cautiously towards her, the others girls looking at me the whole time. They all looked the same, powdered up and dressed in sexy wear. "Why" I whisper sitting down beside Madeline, curiosity biting my veins like fire.

"Who doesn't want a hot slut as their first choice"

"I-" I say as I looked around at the other girls, who either nodded with Madeline or kept their gaze away from me.

slamming my eyes shut, trying to pretend I was anywhere but here, my head resting on the wall behind me. And my eyes didn't open till I realized I was the only one left in the room.

"Get up," a man said harshly gripping my forearm and pulling me to a stand. The door in the corner now held open as I'm pushed towards it and eventually through it.

The white stage lit harshly, and all the walls were made of one-sided glass as if the mirrors were staring back at me.

"Kiara, age 21. Feisty player and many words to say. Virgin. Starting the number at 150,000" an intercom blared loudly as if I was a piece of furniture at an auction.

But guess what, I ain't no furniture.

The bid going up faster then I thought,
300 000 , 450 000 , 700 000. The room spun my eyes flashing with lights and numbers.

Sucking in a breath it all stops.

Looking around all I could see was mirrors,two way ones of I am correct.

Focusing on the one dead in front of me I take a breath. My hand slowly sliding across the skin on my chest as I carefully grab the strap of the bodysuit—I slide it down and off my shoulders, watching as the lingerie falls to the ground.

I don't know where this confidence came from, but I fucking like it. Go, bitch go.

Blinking I stared at myself, naked again. This was probably a very stupid idea. Most likely not one of my smarted I must admit, but I'm already fucked as it is might as well add a little bit of spice to the story.

Brushing my hair off my shoulder, I stick my middle finger up.

"Im not for sale you arrogant little pricks" my words screaming loud as I stuck both my middle fingers up. The clang of the door loud as David rushed in, fury playing in his eyes and he raised his hand to strike me across the face

"Sold to Mr.O'Rihley for $1.8 million!" the intercom blared again, David's hand stopping inches from my face, my hands up for protection.

"You're so Fucking dead" he whispers pulling me out of the room sharply, throwing me around like a doll.

My feet stumbling everywhere as he backs me towards a normal door, pushing me inside and locking the door shut."Let me out!" I scream loudly pounding on the door

"I'm gonna fucking kill you David, you son of a crack whore..." my words cut off, as I turn swiftly a man standing at the other end of the room.

He looked slicked back, not a piece of him looked untouched. His suit ironed flawlessly. "Boss is gonna love your fiery attitude"

"Excuse you? What the fuck, who's the..."I cross my timid arms and he just laughs "he's going to make you wish you were dead"

Whoever this man worked for was, I was fucked.  Not like huge sausage in my kitty Kat fucked but like getting my hair turned into a rainbow Afro and throwing myself down the stairs sort of fucked.

Fuck.
------------------

Xoxo - A.k