What's Next?

THIS ISNT THE END OF ABIGAL KNIGHTLY!

I am cooking up a new book in my noggin, and if you guessed already yes it is mafia related! I know a lot of you guys want a sequel to this book but for the life of me I cant think of any ideas because I love all my original characters and every time I try to make the sequel sound interesting and dark I would have to kill someone I love off.

So, since I cant think of what to do for the sequel I have a new novel coming out called

Sparrow

ITS PUBLISHED! Yayyyy

It is going to be darker, crazier, sexier, and more realistic than this book. So Please check it out.

:)

Now I know I don't do this enough, but I want to say it. Thank you guys so much, thank you, everyone, who has read my book. I had no idea that it would reach close to 950k reads I love answering your guy's comments, I love when you guys message me with funny messages.

I am sad that this book is done, and I will probably after I'm done typing this reread this book just for the fun of it. And probably cry and laugh like a psychopath.

Message me because I am going to be very bored and I love talking with all of you. You guys make me laugh and I love you guys. Thank you bitches.

With lots of love,

Abigal Knightly

PSA - I reread it and I am crying so