Chapter 41 Already dead

Stay, His lips begged

Go, His actions screamed

*Me looking down at my computer preparing to update again, even though I have a shit load of studying to do*

[Chapter 41]

Kiaras POV

Davids hold on me never decreased as he hurriedly dragged me out to the parking lot, I felt like a rag doll being thrown around by an obnoxious 5-year-old. But I could hear the unsettling screams of John for me to run, as well as heavy footsteps gasping to catch me quick.

But Davids hold on me released when Lucien lunged at him, slamming David fiercely to the ground. I stopped in my tracks and spun quickly on my heels. Lucien's fists were pounding into Davids' face, as he tried to block his hits but failing dramatically.

John was rested against the wall, his eyes closed and I felt my heartstrings pull with guilt.

Lucien was a trained monster and losing a fight was never in his vocabulary, the only reason I ever won against him is cause I cheated. "Lucien get off him!" I screamed as tears seemed to want to fuck me over at this moment. "Lucien, I am the one you want don't hurt him!"I growled as tried to push him off David who was now very much unconscious.

He stopped as I gripped his shoulder, quickly spinning around, holding my wrist so tight it burned. "why? Is he your new achievement, the next fucking man you got to fuck you deep?" he growled and I kept my eyes to the ground, I couldn't face him.

"I am sorry" I whispered as I sunk to my knees, as I felt a cold barrel aimed to my forehead. But the thing is I wasn't scared to die, I knew my actions would have consequences. I knew what I had done wouldn't go unpunished. But at least I would die at the hands of the man I love."You're sorry? you humiliated me, you fucking broke me. Sorry will never fucking make things better" he scoffed and I swear I heard his voice break slightly.

Biting my lip to keep it from quivering, I blinked away any tears. "I didn't want this to happen, I had no choice," I whispered knowing he probably only thinks I'm trying to save myself. Fuck, I wish I could just freeze everything and explain myself without fate trying to shove a gun up into my asshole.

"That's what they all say."He yelled and I closed my eyes, clenching them together. "I hope you know that you did it, you won. You got your revenge, so now it's my turn" He cocked the gun and I didn't even flinch.

But if I was gonna die Then I was gonna die knowing that he knew the truth, "He took me from the compound, I was waiting for you wearing nothing but your shirt" I chuckled and he stayed silent, as I focused my vision on the ground he stood on.