Chapter 18 Bad feeling

"That's unhealthy John, "I say as I look John over, Lucien already rolling his eyes.

"I don't care, now pissoff" he smiles grabbing his bowl and throwing it into the sink and turning around to face me. "go away I have work to do" he smiles at me pushing past leaving me and Lucien standing in the middle of a huge fully stalked kitchen. Lucien leaning against the counter. The kitchen a place where we have had as you could say an "Intimate encounter" before

I probably looked like a complete crazy mess, wild hair, cuts and a strange lack of sleep phases upon me. Sometimes before things go wrong or an incident happens, I can feel it in my bones. Like an ache in my back causing me to have no sleep. But as to what might go wrong I have no idea.

"You look like shit," Lucien says pushing off the counter to laugh at my poor disgusting self.

"Well you look...well you always look perfect but fuck you I haven't been sleeping and if you don't remember I got attacked," I say sticking up the middle finger right in front of his face a a chuckle escaped from his lips.

"I have a sort of job to go to tonight. You are not to leave the house, and you are most certainly not allowed to cause a racket here. Understand?" he says sharply grabbing my chin. Raising my eyebrow I nod a smile coming across his smug fucking face.

"You're the boss"I smile in which he backs me up against the counter.

my hands pressing on the countertops marble surface. "I am the boss" he growls his lips dangerously close to my neck. The warmth of his steady breath making the hairs on my neck stand up, and goosebumps to appear.

"That you are, "I say, my constricted grip on the hard surface probably leaving indents in my palm. "Now. What was that you said about me being hot?" he played using a finger to brush all my black hair away from my shoulder and behind my back.

My words stuttered I say as normally as possible "I said you always look perfect, I mean you are hot...I mean your are very hot...ugh stop screwing with my head"I growl pushing him off me, although it took a lot of energy to move him, I knew he let me push him. But still.

Lucien stupid hot face holding a winning smile.

"Fuck you" I growl scowling at him.

His eyes trailing down my figure my shorts and shirt showing a decent amount. His grey eyes seeming to darken a tone as he growls out his husky tone making me want to melt "you can gladly fuck me".

My eyes widen, I shake my head turning away promptly my blushing self quickly retreating away into the safety of my bathroom. A cold shower is said to dull the urges.

All my life I have said I would wait, I have been scared. Plus I never got that feeling of a sort of desperate want for someone, and right away I know I'm getting it for him.

Turning the shower on and letting the water wash away all my thoughts or well attempting to. Whoops?

My emotions are a hot mess, one second I hate him and another I need him. This is not good.

Lucien POV

"On my count. 1 2 3...now!"I yell my gun drawn and ahead of me as we rush into the enemy's warehouse. My men all beside me as we put bullets in the heads of the men and woman who defied our alliance. There boss taking my woman and holding her captive and then doing nothing to tell me.

Busting from every single door in there shack we kill, diving behind a box of Heroine needles my black handgun armed and ready.

All of them stupidly running straight at me through the lines of fire, some with and without guns they charge all being put down by my metal bullets.

"Boss!" My blond friend yells, or as Kiara calls him "sunshine". Placing my gun in my holster I look at him, by the look in his eyes I knew...

"What did Kiara do this time?"I sigh crossing my arms over my chest, waiting for what either is an explanation about how she's blackout drunk or how she burnt my house down. "Nothing...Well, it might be nothing. She has called you 47 times."

"What the fuck? And you didn't answer? So help me god if she's hurt in any way I will have your head on a..."

Bang

Suddenly a burning fire erupted in my side, falling to one knee And placing my right hand on my bullet wound. A red liquid staining my skin and shirt. No bulletproof vest.

Gunshots erupted my men shooting at who I assume shot me. "Boss!"John yells grabbing me. Shaking me, my hearing fuzzed he yells at people ordering them to do things.

He threw My arm over his shoulder as he throws me inside the front of our black SUV.
My blood staining the seat.

"Are you fucking serious? Get him! Boss needs a fucking doctor." He yells into his Bluetooth as he speeds down a twisted road "I don't give a rats ass if his wife just gave birth. Get him. Now!" he yells again looking over at me worry on his face.

But my last concern before it all fell to black was

Kiara.

The end

The end

Ha just kidding. But please look at my wonderful drawing I made, honestly it's good enough for a art museum and no one can convince me other wise. I am the next Picasso

Xoxo-A.K

(Ps. Please like, share and comment it would be gladly appreciated :)