Chapter 24 Temptress

Passion, so beautiful and so sweet

Passion, so beautiful and so sweet. The taste you get can make even the strongest fall to their knees. The taste of his lips and his neck drives me crazy, the smell of his skin was driving me mad.

All my senses craved him, I make no apologies for pleasing the needs I have felt for him. My screams sounded like heaven, cause I was in heaven.

He took me places I didn't know existed, my claw marks dug Into his back as his marks covered every inch of me. When he looked at me I saw the Lucien from the first night we met, he looked crazed.

but I have No regrets, never with him. I will never regret meeting him, I will never regret my feelings for him. Never

Tangled up with him in the bedsheets my head resting sleepily on his chest, the crook of his neck covered by my lips. Smiles of plenty escaping our tainted lips.

The mess outside the door could wait, cause right now I didn't care about anything except him. "You amaze me Kiara" his husky voice speaks as his hand explores my backside."I amaze me to" I smile a wink, my ring finger exploring each ab on his stomach.

Grabbing my hand he kisses the ring on my hand. "Temptress". Rolling my eyes I sit up, the sheets covering me as I straddle him, his hands tugging at the sheet down.

His hands gliding down my chest and waist before stopping on my hips. "I'm not a temptress" I smile getting off him standing taking the white bedsheet with me. "I am your very own alcoholic princess"I winked

"That you are"his icy breath grasping the skin of my shoulder as his lips carry again against me. His hand moving my long black hair out of the way.

"I want to get a tattoo," I say and he stops his exploration on my body, making me face him his grey eyes looking at mine his eyebrows scrunched together. "Well more like tattoos I want three."I smile folding my head and running my hand against his stubble.

"No, you are beautiful how you are. I love how pure you look." Lucien tells me lifting my chin to meet his.

"Well, there's nothing you can do to stop me. I'm getting them. But I will let you help me choose what..."I smile pecking his rough lips slowly "and where"

An evil smile tainting his lips, as he grabs his shirt and tucks it's over my head and onto my figure. It looked like a dress the hem ending mid-thigh.

Grabbing his boxers I smile as he puts them on. "Go. We will talk about this later. Now I need to find out who the fuck tried to take you away from me again." he said using his thumb to play with my bottom lip.

Bitting my lip he growls but I ignore him "I'll be waiting."I smile before leaving the room, his eyes traveling my backside the whole time.

Walking to my room and putting on a pair of jeans, tucking the shirt in not bothering to put underwear or a bra on.

My footsteps gliding me downstairs to the kitchen. "Morning John"I smile and he looks at me slyly raising an eyebrow. "Good afternoon to you too" he laughs handing me a condom. "Hope you used this, safe sex always," he says winking, throwing the package back at him I laugh.

"Fuck off, "I say before turning my back to him, a smile plastered on my face.

I'm sorry this was short I wrote this on a plane ride and idk I just eh. Anyways hope you enjoyed. Oh and btw

1K READS YAHHHHHH! Thank You I LOVE YOUUU SO MUCH