Chapter 56 Swear it

If our love is madness then call me insane, because with a love like ours...
I won't ever find my sanity.

your touch got me looking so crazy right now

Beware there is sexy timez in here, you are welcome :) because what's a Mrs

Beware there is sexy timez in here, you are welcome :) because what's a Mrs.Drug Cartel Update without a lil sex? also this is not edited and I wrote 70% of it on my phone in Starbucks because I was way to lazy to charge my computer but I had an itch to update so te he he

••••

"You swear to tell the truth, the truth and nothing but the truth?"

There's that word again, 'truth'. but im not a very truthful person am I?

I looked my gaze upwards facing the man, my hand resting on some weird book. Don't blame me I was never good at learning about the justice system in school and blah blah blah.

"I do." I said, I lied. As I looked into his honey eyes, feeling a slice of power.

I could feel Lucien's eyes on me and it took everything I had not to look at him. But I knew his addicting eyes were staring at me so Intensely that I felt a shiver run down my spine.
My pencil skirt felt hotter and tighter then before. "Well then be seated" the judge persuaded, pointing towards the witness stand.

He didn't seem to like me, he seemed annoyed and very hesitant. Maybe it was cause of my rep, or maybe it was that I was married to the one on trail. I say both

Walking over to it I sat down, and crossed my legs. My heart was racing, but on the surface I tried to stay as calm as possible but it was hard because All I wanted to do was run up to Lucien and jump his bones.

I have been without Lucien so long, my fingers don't suit.

Beth stood from her place beside Lucien and fixed her suit, walking up to me slowly but confidently her hips swaying like a little mama.
Her lips turning up in a smile "Kiara We have all come to understand that you are married to Lucien O'Rihley yes?" She asked, acting as if she had never talked to me before in her life. Like we both didn't just shoot some bitches together, ah bonding experiences am I right?

"yes," I answered shortly, folding my hands on the desk in front of me.

She licked her red lips, and crossed her arms over her chest "What can you recall about the day you and Lucien first met?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

I cleared my throat, feeling the lump push down. I smiled and looked downwards before bringing my gaze up again "Well I went to the bar, and got drunk. Very fucking drunk." my eyes were now directly on Lucien's. "Like I must have downed a couple bottles, I mean I'm not that big of a woman and holy, so That night is a little...hazy" I smiled as I looked at the judge who looked very unimpressed