Chapter 27 Not now

:)hope you enjoy

She loves control
She loves control
Say what you want
But the way she kills you, makes you feel alive
And you know that it feels right

"Your father?"I asked quietly not wanting to push him because I could tell by the fact he has never really mentioned anything of him that it was a touchy subject. "Yes. Alexander O'Rhiley" he said blankly, his eyes so cold that it scared me.

Not because I thought he would harm me, but because of how he is. When he's angry he lashes out and sometimes does things he regrets. "You have never told me much about your parents," I said looking straight ahead at the road, trying my best to not stare at Lucien.

He closed his eyes for a split second the wheels in his head spinning. "This isn't a car conversation," he said finally after a few minutes of silence but I just answered back

My voice serious and true as I grabbed one of his hands "Lucien I don't want you to tell me anything that your not ready to. Just because shit has happened to me—like my dad and the auction—doesn't mean you have to say anything I'm willing to wait, you waited for me to tell. So I can wait too."

He bit his bottom lip angrily, maybe mentioning my time in the sex slave auction to my already pissed off husband wasn't the best idea. "You don't have to tell me anything right now, I'm a patient little girl I can wait"I whispered to him calmingly resting my head on his tense shoulder.

"Call John, tell him that we are going to safe house 6," he says and I nod taking out my phone and doing exactly what I was told to.

"Hey," he said, a type of anger similar to Lucien's shown through his voice. "Lucien said We are going to safe house 6, "I said plainly as this didn't seem like a time to joke or start chit chat conversations.

He stayed silent on the other side of the line, almost as this "safehouse 6" place made him do a double take in my words. "Ok. Tell the boss we are right behind him"

Ending the call and placing my phone into the glove compartment, studying the road ahead of us I couldn't help but feel his eyes down on me, watching me observing me. "Stop staring"I whisper sitting back up my seat, as we stop at an incoming train.

He still said nothing his eye burnt into mine though, his stare torturing me goosebumps everywhere his eyes gazed. "He wants to take you from me, he wants to see me hurt and he is going to take you from me"

Tilting my head slowly he adds noticing my slight confused state "my dad sent that as a warning. He's going to try to take you from me. And I'll be fucking damned if he tries, cause your mine." he yells and I reach over to try to calm him down but before I can he starts up again.

His words made my insides turn and flip, I had to bite my tongue to keep in a slight sigh. "I won't let him take you, Kiara , I've had too many things taken from me and you won't be one of them" his hand reaching over and drawing small circles onto my breast.

A pool of heat turning inside my abdomen, my underwear most likely wet. Crossing my legs I knew he noticed. "Don't you dare, open your legs you know I like your arousal," he said and for a second I was about to but then I regained my smarts

"This isn't the time or the place for that. We have other things to worry about"I say and I swear I could see him shake slightly. "If I tell you to fucking spread your legs for me then you do it. Understand?"Lucien growled and I don't know where my logic went, because I opened my legs regretting it really fast. His hands placed on my lowers drawing small circles with his fingers pressing on the fabric, my hands gripping onto the car door handle and the seat.