Chapter 45 get along

"No.
I am too sexy for you"

*Me eating all the valentines chocolate I have boughten for myself*

Chapter 45

Kiara POV

Pushing through the locked cell door, and towards David I practically run up to him, barley giving him time to stand before I pull him into a hug a groan escaping his mouth both I assume in shock and pain but he still wrapped his arm around me. "Damn I'd though you forgot about me,"he coughed and I smiled back saying a soft 'fuck You I'd never forget'

"But Thank god your okay." I smiled pulling back, as I heard Lucien huff with jealousy, the sweetest of emotions and Johns mocking laughter.

"Thank god I'm okay? Do you remember what happened to you?"he smiled as he took a step back, as he motioned towards my stomach, but I just shrugged as I looked up at his face. Ignoring his comment not really wanting to discuss that pressing topic again.

After the talk...I had with Lucien and john yesterday, I sat in bed with Lucien, not having sex but just sitting watching random movies. Like Netflix and chill except minus the sex, I knew he was grasping at straws waiting for something anything, as each time I looked in his eyes I saw them mentally undress me.

Me and him also had a very relieving talk, where I pinned him down and asked if he fucked anyone else. I told him what I saw at the ball—and how badly I wanted to kill her. His response to my question I was terrified to get, because if he fucked another girl then what was I supposed to do? My brain basically screamed "fuck another guy, GET REVENGE" ,the whole time before he answered even though I knew I wasn't gonna do that either way.

"Without you I was dying—I tried so hard to look like I didn't care about your absence but I was drowning, she is a worker in one of my clubs, I asked her to help con people that night—to keep me looking sane. Because going to that party without you hurt more then you know." Is what he roughly said, and that right there was enough to make me wanna fuck him last night. But I was still scared, scared to hurt him.

And I was just as fucking fucked as my only release was my fingers alone in the shower.

shaking away my thoughts , I went back to staring up at David while sighing, the fake lighted room casting a shadow on one side of his face.

But I could still see that his skin was blotchy and red his left eye was bruised and bloodshot and his lip was busted and dried crimson crusted on it. "geez john did a number on you" I sighed motioning back to the dumb bald idiot standing in the back, and David looked up quickly before glaring back towards John."you look like fucking shit ."