Part 1 (Love at First Sight)

March 1992, Salton Sea California

Naomi's pov

Im very nervous today, I have an audition with Michael Jackson for 'In The Closet'? Oh my God Im sooo Nervous, ive never been so nervous in my life. I sit in an empty room waiting to be called. This Is probably going to take forever, There is soo many women auditioning today, so I doubt if he chooses me! "Naomi Campbell!!" says a woman from the back. Yes that's me, I say rising from the chair "You're up sweetheart" she says smiling. I slowly approach the door and enter the room, And there he was, Oh God he was so beautiful, his skin glowed, his hair was perfect, his smile was so heart dropping, I was nearly shaking. The woman takes me by the hand, "Don't be shy" she says leading me to the table where Michael was. He looks up at me and smiles "Oh Wow, you are Beautiful" He says with a huge grin on his face. "Th th ThankYou" I stumble over my words, Im shaking at this point, I mean this is Michael Jackson that Im talking to "Uhmmm, Naomi right?" he asks biting his bottom lip. Yes, I say. "Can you show me, how you dance, I mean you're already beautiful, you half way have the part" He says smiling. Uhmm okay, I say as I step back from the table. Slow music starts to play in the back ground and I began.

Michael's Pov

Im watching this beautiful Jamaican Goddess dance, Her beautiful long hair swings as she spins in circles, Her flips, Her turns, Her Splits, They are breath taking.

Naomi's pov

I know that Michael is enjoying my performance, I can tell by the way he's biting his bottom lip, he can't stop staring at me, and Im willing to do anything to fully get this part right now, I slowly approach him and I climb on top of him, he grabs my waiste, I whisper in his ear, Can I Please have this Part Mr Jackson? He smiles and whispers "Of course you can Miss Campbell"

Michael's pov

She's on top of me, her scent is so delightful, God she is so beautiful, her eyes are so brown and her lips are so full "Thankyou" she whispers as she climbs off top of me, she takes a bow as the room applauded her, I couldn't stop staring at her, she really had me her smile was so bright, she looked me into my eyes, I swear It was love at first sight, that performance really did something to me "So what time is rehearsal?" she asks winking her eye.