Part 27 (Now It's Over)

Michael's pov

Ive been staying in a hotel, across the street from Me and Naomi's house, I wasn't going too far away from her, I just needed sometime to think. I really need to talk to her, and tell her about Larry supplying Lyric with those drugs, he needs to be stopped, I quickly take a shower and head across the street.

Paradise's pov

Larry and I check into Hotel Malone, It was right across the street from Michael's house, we made sure we got our room on the top floor, Haha we have a task to complete.

Naomi's pov

I lay on my bed reading a magazine, trying to get my mind off of Michael, but I can't, I just miss him so much, "Naomi" Says a voice coming through my bedroom door, I turn around and It's Michael, I quickly hop out of the bed, and hug him "Oh My God, Baby I missed you so much!!" He gently pulls me off of him, "Naomi, we really need to talk" He says with a very serious look on his face.

Larry's pov

"Tonight is the Night she dies", I say as I load My Gun. "Come here baby!!" I call paradise, "Yea babe?" she says "Are you ready?" I ask with a grin. She rolls her eyes,."Yeah" Lets go over to the window, I say pulling her arm.

Michael's pov

God, Naomi will not let me talk, she just keeps apologizing, "I need some fresh air, whenever you decide to let me talk ill come back In, I say walking towards the balcony outside our bedroom, she follows me, "Baby, Im sorry that im making you angry, It's just that I've missed you so much" I rolled my eyes "Naomi, I need to tell you something about Larry" Naomi smacks her lips "Michael, I really don't want to hear about Larry!" She says trying to make her way back into the bedroom, but I hold her against the rails on the balcony, "No Naomi, you're going to listen to me, Please Listen!!"

Paradise's pov

I Look from the balcony, of Me and Larry's hotel room and I can see, Michael and Naomi, I wasn't sure, so I used my binoculars, Yeah, it was them. It looked as If they were arguing, but that was perfect, they were both distracted,Larry's in the bathroom cleaning the gun "BABY, THEIR OUT HERE, I SEE THEM!!" I yell

Naomi's pov

What the hell is wrong with Michael, he won't let me go back into the room, he's constantly trying to tell me about Larry, but I don't want to hear it, besides he doesn't wanna accept my apology, so I give up "Michael, Move out of my way, Let go of me!!!" I yell. "Naomi please just listen for a second" He begs as he grips my arms tighter

Larry's pov

Paradise Aims the gun, I get behind her to make sure its aimed directly at Naomi, "You wanna make sure you hit her right, where it would kill her" I say as I put my hands on top of hers to help her aim "Are you ready?" I ask, She nods "Yes" "On the count of three... One...

Michael's pov

Why the hell is Naomi being so difficult, "Michael please let me go, you don't give a damn about me so move!!!" She yells

Larry's pov

"Two..."

Michael's Pov

"Naomi, Im gonna let you go, just relax" I say as im holding her arms to her side "Noooo, let go of me Michael!!!" she yells.

Larry's pov

"Three, FIRE!!!"

Paradise's pov

I fire the gun, and I can see from the magnification in the gun, that It hit her.

Michael's pov

Naomi, Is still yelling and trying to break loose "Let Go of... Hhhh...Hhhh..Hhh" She stops and starts to breathing funny "Baby, are you okay?" I pull her close to me, and as Im pulling her I can feel blood on my hands from her back, she drops to the ground, "Oh God, baby, please no no!!" I yell "Come back to me, please, I hold her in my arms, "Pleeasee come back, don't leave me" I beg her, but Now It's over... Or Is It?
TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!