Part 2 (Larry My Love)

Naomi's pov

I walk into my home to find my Boyfriend Larry, of 2 Years Lying on the couch, asleep. 'My poor Baby'  I think to myself. I slowly tip toe towards the couch, I bend down and kisses him on the cheek. He slowly opens his eyes. "Oh hi Baby" He says rubbing his eyes. "Hello My love" I say with a huge smile on my face. Im sorry That I woke you, I say running my fingers through his hair. "Oh It's fine MiMi" He says rising up. "How did the audition go?" He asks Lighting a cigarette. "It was great Baby, I got the part, and rehearsals are next Friday.. Do you think you could make it?" I ask him. He squinches his eyes and blows out the cigarette smoke "No baby, I have to work" He says rubbing his fingers across my lips. I roll my eyes and get up from the couch, he follows me. "What's with the Attitude Mimi?" I lean against the counter. "Larry You're always busy, you never support me at anything that I do, You're never at any of my photo shoots or anything, All I ask is for your support. He looks at me up and down. "But baby I am supporting you, Look around, this aint supporting you" He points around our Two story home. I roll my eyes and fold my arms, "Larry I payed for this house" I say as I try to walk away, But he grabs me and kisses me, I push him away, "Larry, what are you doing?" I ask, "I can't show my girlfriend any affection?" He asks with a grin. It looks to me like you're trying to have sex, and I told you im waiting until we're married "Whatever" He says rolling his eyes, He hated the fact that I was still  a virgin, but the longer it takes for him to propose, the longer It will take for us to have sex!

Larry's pov

Damn im tired of waiting, I love Naomi and all, but a man has his needs, She's been making me wait for two years, she says that once we're married, she'll give in to me, but im TIRED of pretending to be at work, having sex with these irrelevant women, For ONCE, I juss want to make love to My OWN woman, Is that so much to ask?