FINALE (Just A Dream)

Naomi's Pov

I wake up And MICHAEL Is laying next to me, I scream to the top of my lungs "Ahhhhhhhhh, Ahhhh" I start to hit him with the pillow

"Ouch, Naomi what is Wrong With You!!!!!"

"No, Way you're here you died"

"I didn't die im here, Maybe you had a little too much to drink at the wedding reception last night"

"Wedding reception??"

"Yes!!"

"Wait, What year Is It?"

"96"

"It Was Just 2009, there Is NO Way it's 96"

"Maybe you had a bad dream or something"

"Nooo, we got married you cheated, I cheated, we had kids, you got paradise pregnant, I divorced you, You OVERDOSED, It was A LOT, Just too much!!"

"Naomi,  We have four children ok, Musiqq, Aden, Bryce and Brafford, Now this whole Paradise Incident, I have no Idea what you're talking about, but I do know that we attended her wedding lastnight, and you had a little too much to drink okay Relax, it was Just a Dream you had go wash your face, and get yourself together Im going downstairs to fix you some breakfast, Im kind of scared to leave you by yourself, are you sure you can maintain?"

"Yeah, Ill be okay"

"Okay, Im going downstairs now" he says getting out of the bed, I quickly run to the bathroom to wash my face, I look in the mirror, I can't believe it was all a Dream...

Michael's pov

God, what is wrong with Naomi, whatever she had to drink lastnight at Paradise's wedding reception she really doesn't need to drink that anymore. ME, OVERDOSE??? nahhh that's crazy!!!!!

Naomi's pov

So Both of my twins made it?? I ran to the first bedroom on my right and there layed my little girl still sound asleep, Then I went to the next room and there was my little boy Aden playing with him toys "Hey Mommy" he says running to hug me, I pick him up and kiss him on the cheek, Then I went to the last room, and there was BOTH Of my twin boys sound asleep in their crib, then Michael comes behind me and kiss me on my neck

"They're so beautiful Michael"

"Yeah, they are aren't they"

"Baby, that dream I had really made me realize, that life is a gift and that I should never take ANYTHING For granted, I love you Michael"

"Haha, I love you too.... so uhmmm... In your dream who did I cheat with, was it Halle Berry?"

"Haha, nopee paradise"

"OH GOD!!!!!! that most certainly was a dream"

"Hahaha"
THE END!!!!!!!!!
VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE
THANKS MUCH LOVE
CHERRY!!!!