Part 19 (BLESSING?)

1Week Later

Michael has been acting so Weird since Lyric came, I still haven't told him about the pregnancy, I went to the doctor, Last week and they confirmed it. I sit on the bed and take out a book and read it. Michael comes out of the bathroom from taking a shower, He doesn't say one word to me. "Michael, is every thing okay?" I ask. "Yeah, why do you ask" he says running his fingers through his hair. "Im just saying baby, you've been acting kind of strange lately?" I say as I close the book shut. He smiles "Haha, Me, Really? You're the one who's been acting strange Naomi" "Really?" I say with a puzzled look on my face. "Yeah really" he says rolling his eyes. I sit there in silence. "So What's up?" He says sitting next to me on the bed. I take a deep breath "Baby, when I tell you this, Please don't panic" He nods "Okay" I close my eyes "Michael, Im... Michael Im..."   I say with my eyes still closed, "What?" He says in a soft voice. "Michael Im Pregnant!!!" The room grew silent again. Michael's eyes got wide, "Huh?" He said, "Im pregnant" I repeated. "Wow Naomi, I can't believe It" He says with a grin. I quickly hug him, "Baby, this is such a blessing, I know how much you love children, now you can have one of your own" I say as I hold him closer to me.

Michael's pov

Wow, Naomi's pregnant, I can't believe, im about to be a father, God this is a blessing, Naomi seems so happy, I can't ruin It by telling her that Lyric is on drugs, I feel so guilty and confused right now, A tear fell down my face. Naomi wiped it away and gently kissed me "I love you" She says, "I love you too Naomi" I say, trying to hold back the rest of my tears.

Lyric's pov

I tie the belt around my arm as tight as I could, then I shoot the heroin In, I felt so much better, It took me to cloud nine, Larry is going to kill me if I don't pay him back for all these drugs, but Ive been sleeping with him for the drugs, that should be enough. And I really hope Michael doesn't rat me out to Naomi, I swear ill never forgive him!!!