Part 11 (Its Official)

Michael's pov

I wake up with Naomi Next to me, I can't believe what happened last night, It was so magical. I look over at her, she looks so peaceful I kiss her, She slowly opens her eyes "GoodMorning Beautiful" I say as I rub my fingers through her soft and long hair, she smiles "GoodMorning, honey" she says as she sits up in the bed. "Last night was... God I have no words for It, I just know that I fell in love with you last night" She says as her eyes begin to water. I kiss her again, "Ive always been In love with you Naomi" She just looks me in my eyes "What are we Michael?" she asks. I take a deep breath "I want us to be ONE, I want you to be my girl, My soul mate, that's only if you're willing for me to be your man" She holds me close "Oh yes, Michael of course Im willing" I smile at her, "So It's official?" She asks. "Yes, You're officially Mines, and I love you" I say as I hold her tighter. Then My phone rings, I quickly jump out of the bed and answer it "Hello?" "Hey honey, hows everything?" Oh God It's Paradise. I quickly run to the bathroom and close and Lock the door. "Michael are you okay?!!" Yelled Naomi from my bedroom. "Who Is that?" asked Paradise. "Nobody Baby" I say with my back against the door. "I should be home in a couple of weeks, do you miss me?" I roll my eyes "Of course I miss you Paradise" I say with a blank look on my face, Man I couldn't believe what I was doing, Naomi the sideline? I don't think that would be best for her, she needs the FULL title I think Im going to let Paradise Go, God Im so sorry..