part 13 (Revealed)

April 1992 (1Month Later)

Paradise's Pov

I stare at the Tv from behind the bars of My jail Sail, Michael's New video is playing "STUPID STUPID STUPID" I say hitting my head gently against the bars, I can't believe Tamaz told the police he had nothing to do with It and that It was all My Idea, ughhh, I wish I would've just stayed with Michael, I wonder what He's doing. "LIGHTS OUT!!" yelled the guard from down the hall, God this is torture.

Michael's pov

Im glad I finally have all my things back, Paradise Is such an Idiot, I never really loved her anyway, she was just someone to come home to, besides im really happy with Naomi, I just refuse to tell her about Paradise I just know that It would crush her. I look in the mirror and finish getting dressed.

Naomi's pov

I stare at Michael while he's getting dressed, God I love that man so much, Tonight is the video release party, I just hope he Isn't nervous, I slowly creep behind him and cover his eyes "Guess who" I say snickering. "Diana Ross!!" He says laughing. "No, Apple Head!" I hit him on the shoulder. He laughs "I know it's you baby, come here" He says pulling me close, we kiss, "Are you nervous about tonight?" I ask him, "Not at all, are you?" He ask. I hump my shoulders "Just a little" I say with a grin. "No need to be nervous," He says as he hugs me tight

At the Party

Michael's pov

It's so many people In my house, Its like an award show or something, People from all over the world are here, Plus my family and Naomi's family.

Naomi's Pov

Everything is going great so far, Michael's brother Randy, is cracking jokes on him He's too funny, but ive never met his sisters before, so I decide to go over and meet them. "Oh My God, Naomi Campbell, Im Janet, Im a HUGE fan" says one of his sisters as she hugs me "Hi, Im Latoya, Its an honor, you are sooo much prettier in person" She says shaking my hand. "And you are so much prettier than paradise" Says janet grinning. "Huh?" I say with a confused look on my face. "Paradise, Michael's Girlfriend, he didn't tell you, she was the one who broke into the house" Said Latoya. "Oh really, tell me more" I say folding my arms.

Michael's pov

Im having a great time, laughing and joking, then all of a sudden Naomi comes over, she's just staring at me, with fire in her eyes "What's wrong?" I ask she doesn't answer me, she steps back towards a table with a few wine glasses on It, she picks one up and throws all of the wine out of the glass on me, then she throws the glass on the ground, it shattered everywhere. She quickly storms off. I look around and everyone is staring, I can see my brothers laughing in the corner, I go outside, and I find her sitting on the swing crying, I sit next to her, "Naomi, what was all that about?" I ask. She looks at me with tears in her eyes "Michael, how come you didn't tell me, you had a Girlfriend, did you think I wasn't going to find out, Oh yeah your little secret is revealed, I can't believe you would do this to me, you Broke my virginity, you told me you loved me, you said You wanted me to be your girl, and you LIED to me, What is it about me that makes guys wanna hurt me so bad, Michael I believed in you, I loved you,why would you do this to me?" My eyes filled with tears, "Naomi Im so sorry" I say as I rub my hand down her face. "Don't touch me, Is that the reason you wouldn't tell me, who broke into your house, because it was your so call girlfriend?" She stands up in front of me "Michael I thought it was only US, but I was wrong, I wish I didn't love you so much"..... *pauses* "Did you ever really love me Michael?" She ask, wiping her tears away. I then get on my knees, and I grab her by the waist. "Of course I did, and I still do, Naomi please don't leave me, please" I cry to her "You know, you should get an Oscar, for all of that pretending you were doing, and if this was a dream Im glad I woke up from It" she says taking my hands from around her waist, She bends down and whispers in my ear "Michael, its over" then she gently kisses me on the cheek. "Naomi pleaasee" I beg, but she ignores me and quickly runs back into the house. I really screwed up.